no matter how crazy i run i remain on the same place

namjoon clutched taehyung hand and pulled him out of the crowded room they were in before

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

namjoon clutched taehyung hand and pulled him out of the crowded room they were in before. it smells like alcohol, smoke, paint, basically everything all together.

taehyung was confused but he follows namjoon nevertheless. he saw a bag namjoon carried, full with spray paint cans in it. a smile drawn on the boy face.

"where are we going hyung?" taehyung asked but didn't receive any answer they continue running until they saw a photograph shop. its closed a long time ago but namjoon remember taking a family photo with his friends in there for jin's birthday.

"hyung why are we here?" taehyung asked again. namjoon take out a yellow spray paint can and hand it to taehyung. he took it confused.

"kang woo-ya, you said you like art right?" namjoon asked staring at taehyung while smiling. his hand are prepared with two spray cans.

"and?"

"lets vandalised." namjoon said he sprayed a dot on the wall.

"can we do that?" taehyung asked hesitant. he took a glance at the spray can he's holding. "arent this illegal?" he asked again.

"life is illegal." namjoon said he draw a big circle next to the tiny dot he made earlier. taehyung grinned and made a creature next to namjoon's scribble graffiti.

he continues spraying the wall with different colours. namjoon took out a lollipop and unwrap it before throw it in his mouth. just like yoongi, namjoon want to smoke but the first day he made up his mind to buy a box of cigarettes the aged-women cashier changed it with a bunch of lollipop the exact same cost of the box of cigarettes. the aged-cashier refused to sell cigarette to him.

taehyung was busy vandalising when they heard siren blaring. namjoon seized taehyung's right hand and again they run across an empty street, running from the police car.

namjoon speeds not daring to look back while taehyung keep stealing a glance at the police car. "hyung im scared." he muttered but were inaudible. the car speed next to them.

both of the youngsters were forced to stop. namjoon can feel taehyung hand shaking. the police went off the car and pushed both of them flat on the police car. namjoon turn to face taehyung who's smiling but suddenly his expression changed when the police set the handcuffs on them.

"what's wrong kang woo?" namjoon asked as he's worried with taehyung immediate changes. taehyung frowned and try to fight the police.

"what did kang woo do this time?" he asked. namjoon smiled as he know its real taehyung. both of them placed in the police car, hands cuffed.

"hyung, did kang woo causes any problems? im sorry." taehyung said, his voice deepened that people know its the real taehyung. hyun suk also have deep voice but its a made up deep voice, everyone knows.

"no he didn't do anything, i did it. its my fault. don't worry." namjoon reassured. the police glare at them and asked them to keep quiet. the two did so.

both of them finally out of the police station after both wrote a sorry letter. lucky for them the owner of the store doesn't charge anything. its an honor to met a nice guy in this cruel world.

"hyung what really happened?" taehyung asked as he throw a stone making it leap in the river.

"to be honest, i dont know to." namjoon paused. he picked another stone and pitched it in the river attempting to make leaps.

"we were having fun, partying—"

"we dont take any drugs right?" taehyung asked snapping his head at namjoon. the latter shook his head.

"we dont. we just drink."

"yeah, but why are there's only two of us right now? where's the other? we never hangout without the others right?" taehyung chuckles but its a fake chuckle to calmed himself.

"we were partying when suddenly hoseok and jimin run, yoongi carried jungkook away, jin blank out and i brought you here." namjoon explains, his fist clenched. he knows the reason but he couldn't brought it out.

he just can hope that everything are in control, everyone are fine. he wished things will come back to the normal. like nothing ever happened.