chapter 1

It was 4th October 2014. I was very nervous for it will be my first day going to high school. I had no idea what my first day would be like.

At 9:14 a.m everyone was assembled in the auditorium for general assembly. There were different types of students ... the popular ones , the rich ones , the pretty ones and the others that they consider as 'low class.' Upon entering the classroom, our math teacher , miss Sinclair stood infront of the chalkboard waiting for everyone to settle down. Her first words were " good morning class , you are all new faces so kindly stand and introduce yourselves." Dammit I hate doing this, i said to myself. After approximately 3 minutes , it was my turn. I was so nervous even my feet refuse my balance. I was speechless for a while but suddenly the words escaped from my mouth.

"My name is Emily Clarke and im from Brooklyn New York , I enjoy reading and writing stories" I said.

That's nice , replied miss Sinclair

Sitting beside me , very handsome guy with shiny eyes stood up to give his name. He was the perfect definition of "hot" he wore a blue jeans , a pair of sneakers and a body fitted jersey

 He was the perfect definition of "hot" he wore a blue jeans , a pair of sneakers and a body fitted jersey

His name was Alehanjro Camacho. He lived in New kirk avenue, Brooklyn New York. He seemed friendly and always wore a bright charming smile.