chapter 5

The big day  that we had all been waiting for was finally here . The day I would be wrapped in his comforting arms  infront of the entire school's population.

Ending of the play...

Being in his arms , I felt so safe and protected . When he kiss my lips , I felt something magical. The way he look into my eyes was beyond romantic.

At the end , everyone applauded with satisfaction. Miss Rachel wore a bright simle on her face . I knew she was pleased and Alehanjro's grade will increase gradually.

'well done both of u ' said miss Rachel.

I was so happy that I could be this close to Alehanjro . His masculine scent drived me crazy.

If only he  knew how much I wanted him. But afterall im just an ordinary girl in an ordinary world. He would never fall in love with me. All I wanted was for my dream to become a reality. To call him mine

While I was chatting with Amy , he sneaked up behind me i felt my heart switch position with my stomach. The magical feeling never went away.

'Hey Emily , can I talk to you for a second? '

'Sure'  I replied

' I just wanna say thank you for your time and patience in helping me to get straight A's .' Said Alehanjro with that breath taking smile.

' your welcome anytime ' I replied.

Hmm  i remember you told me your birthday was in a few day ? Wanna go watch the movies together?  He asked

' I would love to ' I replied joyfully

'Kool I'll pick you up at 7 p.m' he said  and went towards his locker

If this was a dream I would never wanna wake up from it , I thought to myself.