chapter 14

*PLAYLIST*

     Everyone wants to love but is afraid of getting hurt .

After school, Alehanjro had football practice. So I took the bus and headed home. Amy had music practice so she stayed in school for a while .

Not being able to chat with Alehanjro for two hours seemed like ten years.

I was bored for the longest while , so I decided to play a game of monopoly with my cousin , Shania. She was a master of this game. Shania was one of my favourite cousin. She was always there whenever I needed a shoulder to lean on . She was like the sister I always wanted. 

After the game , I was extremely hungry so I ordered a large juicy hamburger and French fries with extra cheese for Shania and I .  This was my favourite,  also Alehanjro's.

Four hours had pass and Alehanjro wasnt home as yet , if he was , he would have already call and text   me. I missed him so much. I craved for him.

*phone rings*

'Hey Emily, I just wanna bring something to your attention'  said Amy.

'What's it ?' I asked out of curiosity.

'Hmm remember I had music practice after school today right? And Alehanjro was at football practice. While I was exiting the main door, I saw Maddie  his ex girlfriend  and him talking by the locker. She held him in a fixed position against the wall . He looked bothered and he tried to push her away but she refused. Maybe she's tryna get back with him.' Amy explained.

'What ? Are you serious?  thanks for notifying me.' I replied

*ends call*

I felt my heart tore apart. My love betrayed and hurt. A few minutes later, Alehanjro called my phone. I ignored it . He kept on calling and sending texts messages. I ignored them all. I was hurt. The pain I experienced in my last relationship came back to life. I wanted to be left alone.  'I trusted him but I guess I trusted the wrong  person again. ' I thought to myself. For that entire night, sleep abandoned me , I  was heart broken and felt lifeless.