chapter 8

4th May, 2015

The day I was anxious about , finally arrived. It was finally my 16th birthday. And I knew it would be a memorable one .

My friends and families all wished me a happy birthday.

I was playing 8 ball pool on my kindle when I heard my phone rang. It was Alehanjro .

'Hello' I answered

'Hey Emily , I just called to wish you a happy birthday and ill try my best for you to enjoy the movies tonight'

Thank you very much Alehanjro. I really appreciate it.

7 p.m....

I was combing my hair when I heard the door bell rang . I was very excited to see the visitor.

Yes... it was Alehanjro. He wore a black jeans , a pair of white sneakers , a blue body fitted jersey and a hoodie since it was a bit cold outside. Dammmm he looked even sexier with that hoodie. He offered me hug and a kiss on my cheeks . If he only knew how he made me melt.

We drove to the movies together. It seemed like an adventure.

We bought popcorn and both enjoyed the movies.

After the movies.....

Alehanjro took me to the fountain where a variety of coloured water was displayed.

His said he has a surprise for me me. I was a pit puzzled at first but I give in eventually. When I removed my hands from my eyes .......