'What an annoying rat!'

"So what's next?" Christina asked Cybil while taking out the books from her locker.

"Maths!" She said without any emotion given to the subject.

"You like Maths?" Christina asked surprised

"Yeah, am I weird or something?" 

"Oh my god, noo I love maths too. I've never met someone who likes math" Christina replied.

"Hahaha, samee" Cybil said as friendliness between her and Christina grew.

"I can't help you in your journey but I can take you halfway there," Christina said to Cybil bowing and acting it out. Cybil laughed at her act.

They reach the Math class. "Bye!"

"Hehe sure"

Cybil entered the classroom, the teacher was not yet there. She went inside and saw that almost every bench was taken, thankfully one bench wasn't, she went and sat there.

The same guy, Alexis Collins, the asshole. He unexpectedly came towards Cybil, she was drawing, then suddenly he slammed his hand on her table.
"Move," He said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"This is my seat Dimwit, now scatter!" He rudely shouted at her.

"But-

"No buts! Just fuck off of my seat!"

"What is going on!" The teacher exclaimed and the class silenced down.
"Alexis what are you doing?" The teacher said with a glint in his eyes.

"This is my seat! And she's taken it" He complained.

"Well then just sit with her!" The teacher said in a monotonous voice.

"But-

"Just do it!" He ordered and Alexis sat without a word.  Though his eyes said otherwise. Weird thought Cybil, this was the first time she saw this rude ass boy listening to someone or at least not saying anything back. Wow, She thought.

The class began like this, it hadn't been much time and Alexis was already staring at the clock, disgruntled. He took out the books and sat there, annoyed. Everyone feared Alexis, even some teachers feared him. He's usually solo and doesn't hang out with many people. He comes to school dressed like a punk and acts that way too. Many rumors always surround him, and his weird aura. Hardly anyone seemed to know about him, anything about his past or even his presence at that. He, as one can say was a mystery on his own. But even so, he was very popular and had girls head over heels for him. Girls surrounded him like bees over honey.

The teacher began his lecture in the most boring tone ever as everyone settled down. Cybil tried to concentrate but out of habit started dreaming and looked around the class and noticed Shawn sitting a few tables in front of her, alone, she glanced over to him and also noticed that he's not paying attention to the teacher, but drawing or sketching something instead. She kept glancing at Shawn's table. Every time the teacher passed by him, he'd act as if he'd been paying attention the whole time and answered every question thrown at him. 

"Wow" Cybil murmured under her breath and Alexis just happened to hear her and glanced over to where she was looking, and soon realized that Cybil was looking at Shawn. This bitch, the least she could do is be discrete about this Alexis thought.

"Excuse me, sir! Cybil isn't paying attention!" Alexis complained to the teacher annoyed, he looked at Cybil, with an evil smile. Suits her right for making me sick! 

"Cybil! How can you? This is your first class and you're being like this?" Mr.Alpha shouted to Cybil in disbelief of her actions. 

"But sir- I didn't- " Cybil shuttered confused to what she should say. "You!" Cybil glared at Alexis dangerously. 

"Cybil! Look at me! Explain yourself properly!" Mr.Alpha shouted at Cybil glaring at her

"Sir, It was Alexis who kept annoying me because of which I couldn't focus" Cybil called on Alexis with an innocent and convincing tone. 

"What the- you bitch! How can you lie?" Alexis screamed at Cybil, irritated.

"I'm not! He was!" Cybil retorted 

"You asshole!" Alexis shouted at Cybil, causing even more of a commotion in the class. Mr.Alpha had a very short fuse, which was about to burst at any moment.

"Alexis mind your language in school and Cybil enough with excuses! Both of you. At the principal's office. Right now!" Mr.Alpha ordered both of them but they didn't move a muscle except to glare at each other, lasers shooting out of their eyes for both of them.