'You're the best wifey'

"Here's the flower that I never thought I had to give you." He threw a black rose on my headstone. "And here's the letter that I thought I should read to you," 

"Dear Rose,

I hope you live a peaceful life, I don't know yet if I should give up on you but I thought it would be better to let you choose yourself. I left you a flower every day to let you know what I felt for you when I saw you. You know, those flowers all have a meaning. I know how much you admire flower's meanings and so I hoped you knew what they meant. I left a note either way with the flower in case you didn't. 

And I promised you that I'd never let you go. I forgot that you never agreed to the promise, nor did you nod. You just gave me that sweet smile of yours, with eyes filled with tears and hugged me. I wish I knew what it meant back then. 

Yours, Al" 

He cried hard,  sobbed on my grave as all I could do was watch. His soft features lined with tears. He clenched his shirt near his heart as he blamed himself for I don't know what. He cried for hours that day. He looked at me again. 

"Rose. I hate you." The boy said sternly as he crumpled the paper tinted pink which slowly turned red and into flames. His sadness turned to anger. And that anger to despise. The boy's face wasn't clear, his features blurred, all but his eyes. They were stunning, but my eyes were fuzzy...tears?  Could dead people still cry? Could they still have a chance to fix the mistake they made? No, what I made was the right choice, Al, he-he d-deserves a second chance. I'm sorry Al. 

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep* 

Cybil woke up as tears rushed out her eyes. There, the name is back again, who is this 'Rose'.  What connection do I have with her Thoughts ran through her head as her alarm rang furiously. She propped herself up and immediately felt the hangover. Her head ached and she felt like puking. Her mouth felt too dry and bitter. "Just how much did I drink?" She thought out loud as she rubbed her temples.

"A lot, you were a burden to carry. I think my back is broken, you better pay the medical bill," Lucas chimed in pretending to feel his back. He held in one hand, a bowl of food. 

"Hangover soup!" Cybil exclaimed as she forgot all about the discomfort that ran in her body a couple of minutes ago. 

"Uh-uh, First, the medical fees please," He joked giving his hand out for money. Cybil slammed the hand, "Ugh, please, if you were the one who carried me, then, why am I still sleeping on the couch? I think you should pay for mine." 

"Hm, I thought you liked sleeping on the couch. Weren't you the one to say it's *super* comfortable?" Lucas acted as though Cybil possessed him. 

"Ugh, you're so annoying, even more than Alexis," She dug in the soup, "Congrats for the new low." 

"Are you seriously bad-mouthing the person who carried you til home?" He reminded Cybil as he brought over his lunch. "Poor guy, he had half his shirt wet and shoes stained. His back formed an arc from carrying an elephant back home." 

Cybil kicked him at his side as she pondered, "Wait, what? That poker face carried me back? Did he look annoyed? Wait, how do you know him? Have you met him before? I'm surprised he's kind enough to carry me back home. He looks like the kind of person who'd kill me and throw me in a ditch."

"Oh c'mon, is he that bad? I think he's handsome. He has such a handsome face and he's tall as well. Isn't he your type? He looks fierce as well. What a snatch!" 

"Gosh, shut up. Of course, you like him. He matches your type more than mine. Have some shame, haven't you been dating some guy?" She asked as she finished the soup. 

"Yeah yeah, doesn't mean I can't admire others. Plus, I don't like him much. He's got weird kinks." Lucas finished his lunch as well. 

"Okay, weirdo." She got up to keep the dishes but a sudden headache came over. She sat back down again. Lucas looked over worriedly, "Look at you, who told you to drink this much?" He handed her over some medicine with warm water. 

"Just rest for today. Tomorrow you have afternoon classes anyways, so finish your work by then." He helped her over stairs and plopped her down in her bed. She slept immediately as she murmured, "Alexis carried me home. That bastard can be sweet?"

*Next Day*

"Ugh, where am I--?" Cybil wakes up and falls off the bed. "Ouch!" She exclaimed in pain. She searched for her phone but it wasn't around her. She immediately ran out downstairs, practically jumping down them. 

She picked up her phone to realise that it was already 9! 

"I'm going to be dead!! I need to submit the data report for architecture in like three hours and I haven't even begun!" She exclaimed as she gouged her hair. 

"Could you not be so loud, this early in the morning?" Lucas called out from the kitchen. "Freshen up! Breakfast's almost ready. I'll help you out in the calculation." 

"Really?? Thanks, Lucas! You're the best wifey!" She hugged him and went upstairs with a smile and freshened up for breakfast. Lucas helped her with her report after breakfast.