Chapter one

{Jughead perspective}
As I woke up I could feel something warm against my chest. I looked over and saw her, the most beautiful girl in the world, Betty Cooper. "Good morning, sleepy head," I whispered as I slowly got out of bed.
"Where are you headed off to so early?" She asked.
"To work remember? I got a job at pops." She lay her head back down on the pillow and went straight to sleep. I quickly got changed and left. I didn't mind how long she stayed in bed, because when I came back, I just wanted to climb in and rest.

{Betty's perspective} Jughead had just left when I decided to get up and make some breakfast for myself. I checked the fridge and all that was left were ingredients for burgers. "Iconic," I whispered to myself. I decided that I was too hungry to wait until he got home, so I made myself a burger. It was the second best burger I had ever eaten, the best being one that Jug made for me on our first date. Since then we have been on 18 more dates with 36 more burgers.

{Jughead perspective}
While on my motorbike on the way to work, something really caught my eye. It was the back of a girl. She had black skinny jeans, a leather jacket and brown hair with pink streaks through it. It was only a split second but I felt like I had stared at her for hours, admiring every inch of her perfect body. But I quickly realised that I had a girlfriend I loved and cherished, and I could never betray her, ever.

{Jughead perspective}
When I arrived at Pops it was crowded. I walked up to counter and grabbed a uniform and apron from a shelf. I got changed in the bathrooms and came out to serve the first table. "Hi, how may I help you?" I had asked, not recognising the person because they had had their face down. When the person looked up I realised it was the girl I had seen while on my motorbike. "Hi there,I'd like a strawberry smoothie and a double cheeseburger. Thanks."
"Coming right up," I had replied before turning to head to the kitchen. Just as I took my first step the girl grabbed my arm. "I recognise you from somewhere. I just can't put my finger on it," she said, sounding determined.
"My dad had been in the news a lot lately, maybe we just look alike," I replied.
"What's your dad's name?" She asked
"FP Jones," i said.
"Oh my god, you must be Jughead, I've heard so much about you. I'm a serpent, our fathers are close friends."
"Wow, I didn't know that any of the serpents knew who I was," I said, "anyway I really have to get back to work, but it was nice meeting you..."
"Toni."
"It was great meeting you Toni, see you around,"
"I'm sure you will," she replied with a sneaky smile.