Chapter 4

{Betty's perspectives}
I woke up in my own bed for the first time in a week. The silk sheets were soft on my skin. I opened my eyes to see Jughead outside my window, trying to get in. I got out of bed and unlocked the window. Jughead climbed inside and sat on the bed, "Hey there, Juliet." He smiled as he spoke.
"Hey Juggie," I replied. I looked at my wrist to check the time but my watch was gone. "Hey, have you seen my watch?" I asked, confused.
"Sorry, no," he replied sounding worried. Normally I would just say, 'oh well it's just a watch." But this watch was special, it was given to me by my great grandpa before he passed away. "Oh well, I'm sure you just left it at school," Jughead said, trying to sound hopeful.
"Yeah," I whispered, "hopefully."

{Veronica's perspective}
I arrived at school with Archie at 8:15am on the dot. We were normally late, but today was different, today Betty and Jughead were coming back to school. "Good morning Veronica, Archie," Mr Weatherbee called from across the hall.
"Good morning Mr Weatherbee," Archie and I said at the same time. I giggled slightly. I checked my new, purple watch that Daddy had given me just the day before. It showed 8:20am, I had to get to class. I kissed Archie on the cheek and told him I had to get to first period and he nodded.

{Jughead Perspective}
Betty and I got to first period just on time. I sat in my normal seat next to Kevin, Betty was sitting next to Cheryl and Veronica was sitting next to Chuck. We obviously didn't get to choose our seats, the teacher did. Mr Apples was not a kind teacher, he didn't like to put people with their friends, which I hated because I really needed to talk to Betty about an idea I had for the blue and gold. "It would have to wait until lunch," I thought silently.
"Got something on your mind?" Mr Apple accused.
"No, I'm just hungry, I didn't have breakfast," I replied with a sigh looking over to Betty's gorgeous face. "Today I don't want anyone to be distracted, we have a test coming up soon and if my class gets the best results of year eleven I get $2,000 in cash. And I really need that money so shut up and pay attention," Mr Apples told the class, sounding very determined and annoyed. Betty was staring out the window, obviously thinking about something important. She looked so pretty when she was thinking.