Bed With Her

Aaron's P.O.V
Aphmau was naked, lying on my chest with no bra. Her breast squished against my chest as she was fast asleep on my shoulder. Tonight we obviously just had sex. It happened because she told me that I wasn't a monster, I didn't believe her one bit. But I kept agreeing with her.

Secretly in the back of my mind a voice kept telling me that you are a monster. And I believed it. Then she leaned in and kissed me hard and I sunk into it, her lips are so soft. I remember grabbing on to her waist and leading her into the bed room, tearing off her clothes and showing her flesh. I worshiped her because I think of her as my queen. She is just beautiful, I kissed her everywhere, even in her special places. Her perfect full round ass, her big beautiful breast, they were all mine for tonight. She is just so devious, we both took a shower and she came out with no clothes on, at all. She leaned against the door way and I remember her groping the dresser, like in a hand job like way.

"Can I join in?" She said in a sexy voice. I grinned and moved my arm out, gesturing her to come into my arms. Her tits bounced as she walked, her ass jiggled when she hoped in the bed. I wanted her to give me another lap dance. But I couldn't ask for it, she seemed tired. My mind suddenly had thoughts rushing through. Did I pull out in time? Was the first thought. What if her mom finds out? What about Katlyn? Katlyn became a person I grew suspicious about. Ever since I told her about the werewolf thing it seemed like she didn't like me. It also seemed like she was being more rude to me. Well, I'll just say "sorry that I fucked your best friend, but I don't really care." For the rest of the night I was in the same position for two reasons, first I didn't want to wake up Aphmau, and second I didn't want her beautiful breast to get lifted off of me. I love it when her skin touches mine.

Morning came and I realized that Aphmau was gone. I bolted up in a panic, but the smell of pancakes flew in the air and up my nose. I walked down stairs tired, she was wearing a cute apron, that was my apron that said "kiss the chef" on it. I walked up to her and gently kissed her on the neck. She jerked and I smiled. I grabbed her butt and saw her drop the spoon she was using. Underneath the apron she was wearing a black lace bra with shorts that shows every inch of her butt. I blushed at the sight, but why do I keep blushing? I just had sex with her. Jeez I'm kinda nervous around her too. Damnit why am I still awkward?! Whatever she says I look cute when I stutter. Today I felt like she was being more confident. When she gave me my pancakes she sat on my lap and bit her lip in a sexy way.

"Big Daddy needs to eat." She rubbed my chest and smirked.
"I can eat something else tonight if you'd like." I bit my lip as well.
"I could get a nice lick of that ass, if you don't mind." I spanked her and she made a slight moan. Suddenly the front door busted open as Garroth, Lucinda, Katlyn, and Travis walked in. My blood started to boil and I was so frustrated, I hate when they do that. It gets on my nerves. Aphmau quickly got of my lap as my face turned into a frown and a slight look of anger. She greeted her friends and told them she was making breakfast. I crossed my arms together showing off my muscles. I didn't need to do that in the first place, I'm very muscular already. Katlyn gave off a threatening look and I gave her one too. Aphmau walked behind my chair and pressed her butt cheeks behind my head. Katlyn noticed and I smirked, she growled. Aphmau whispered to me in my ear.
"Your going to eat me out tonight right? Can you do it when you get home from work Daddy, I'll send you things baby." She moaned quietly after every word, I nodded like an idiot and smiled like one two. But I didn't care. I just cared about her.