Imposter

Ein's POV

Aaron was still tied up to the lab table for about 3 days now, my plan is running smoothly. I went to grab a potion, I took the DNA from Aaron and turned it into a potion. So I plan to go to his house and be a replacement for Aaron while the real Aaron slowly dies. Aphmau will never know the difference. Voice, skin, face. It will all be similar, I'll even have Aaron junk the same exact size.

I drank the potion and went back to the car. It was about an hour drive to their house. I saw it approaching in the distance so I pulled up into the driveway as o saw Aphmau swung open the doors and hugged me, I can't believe she loves this fool.

"Aaron! I missed you so much what happened? I was so worried I thought you were dead."

I opened my mouth and sounded exactly like him which surprised me a bit.

"I missed you too baby."

We sat around all day hugging and cuddling. Suddenly I began to kiss her, and grabbed onto her ass. Her body was perfect. Her breasts were so big, her ass was so thick and her waist was yet so small. Her hourglass figure started to jump onto me as she pulled her top off. I helped pull her yoga pants off as her underwear was sucked in between her ass. I scooped her up and brought her to the bed unbuckling my pants as she felt her self through her wet panties. I tugged them off and started to eat her out, front and back. She tasted like pure candy. Her moans sounded soft and beautiful, made me want her to do it again. I finally tore off my boxers and wiped out my dick. She was shocked of the size and so was I. I stuck my 12 inch member into her butt and humped viscously. Her moans were still soft and beautiful. My abs glistened in sweat and so did her body. I finally cummed everywhere and fell back as she crawled on top of me. It still made me furious because she kept on moaning Aaron's name. I wanted her to moan my name.

Aaron's POV:

Ein brought me with him tied up in the trunk of the car. I could hear everything that happened. THAT ASSHOLE WAS FUCKING MY WIFE, she didn't even know it was him. She thought it was me. The whole time I was punching and kicking the window. I roared and yelled. I trashed the whole car. But suddenly the rope snapped.

It was my chance