FINALE

Yo yo yo, it's ya boi

S K I N N Y-

Jk hey guys this is the last chapter of this book! I am so sorry it ended soon but if you read the AN before this, I am getting tired with this fandom *doesn't mean I quit* but, the community is getting toxic with ships and it's a bit too childish for my age (I'm 13) so enjoy this chapter! Be sure to look out for more!

Aaron's POV
*A few months after the incident and starlight*
Aphmau and I sat in the bed, thinking about continuing our lives, she stared at her wedding ring as the holographic effect shifted in the light.

"I want a baby." Aphmau finally turned to me, my face shoved lightly in her neck, nothing more than just lightly sniffing her soft hair.

"Aphmau, are you sure?" Aaron said cradling her in his arms, Aphmau stood up and began to slowly take off her shirt, her mocha skin glowed from a nearby candle, showing her breasts. Aaron gazed at the plumped beauties, he leaned in and began to smush them in his face inhaling her scent from her chest. Aphmau lead out a soft moan as she lifted her arms up and slowly brought them back down wrapping them around Aaron's neck.

He squeezed her breasts and slid his tongue across her nipples feeling them become stiff. Aphmau moaned as Aaron rubbed his fingers around her nipples, leaning his head towards something else. He wanted his hands down to Aphmau's vagina. Gently rubbing it through her pants. In a quick motion he slid them off as well as her black laced panties. He turned her over onto her stomach and stared at her beautifully large rear. He groped her from behind licking her down her spine. Getting towards the end he spread her open trying to get into her back entrance, slipping in tongue to loosen it up, lavishing her from behind. Aaron stood up and unbuckled his pants while Aphmau listened to the sound of his leather from his belt clash together. Aaron removed his boxers and stroked himself before entering into her rear. He slowly pushed himself in as Aphmau flinched at the feeling, letting out a full moan. That only made Aaron more hungrier for the sound. He leaned down towards Aphmau and waited for her approval, Aphmau stared at Aaron's muscular body, coated with scars, Aphmau stared at the deep wounds, she pulled herself off of his manhood, already missing the pain and pleasure. But she was too overwhelmed by the memories from when he tried to take her away from him before. And remembering the recent attack he pulled on them. Aaron slid on a new pair of boxers, considering the last ones were to moist, and scooted towards Aphmau, looking worried as ever. Seeing her sob made Aaron's heart fall.

"Aaron." Aphmau stutters a bit. "I-I don't feel safe here anymore." She turned to him covering her breasts.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Aaron asked confused by her previous statement.

"I want to have a family but just, not here." Aphmau pushes the words out of her throat. "He knows where we are, if he's still alive he'll find us." Aaron intertwined his fingers with hers as they leaned in for a passionate kiss, interlocking their other free hands.

From what was supposed to be sex, turned into a heated make out session. After it was done, Aaron pulled away and stared at his beautiful wife.

"I will do whatever it takes too keep you safe, and if moving is one of them. I'll do it." Aaron kissed her on the head "I love you."

"I love you too."

4 months later

Aphmau and Aaron found a modern two story house very closed off but surrounded by nature. Perfect for kids. It was a very big but manageable house, Aaron packed the car with Poopsi and some fruits and Doritos. Along with some Chipotle for a lunch break in between drives. The moving truck was ready and packed as Aphmau with a stomach full of two girls, slowly walked out of the house wearing a white cardigan, yoga pants, and her wet smooth hair tied in a really messy bun, since she just got out of the shower, Aaron wore a black adidas hoodie, and some black joggers with some white converse, he was too tired so he crossbrand. His hair was everywhere as his stubble turned a litter thicker. Aaron helped his wife from the house as he somewhat carried her to the car. Katlyn and Nana (what everyone calls her now) ran towards the passengers seat window, Aphmau rolled it down and gave a weak smile while rubbing her stomach. The babies inside gently kicking.

"Ya know, you're lucky Aaron was able to give you babies without me being there." Katlyn joked.

"I really hope you guys stay safe! I'll miss you! Your cooking skills increased as well!" Nana smiles brightly.

"Thank you girls, I'll FaceTime you guys when we get to the house! Also, I'll show you these little girls when the decide to come out." Aphmau said a little bit softly at the end while looking down at her stomach. Aphmau's hunk opened the car door, not saying goodbye to anyone, and started the engine signaling the movers they are about to head out. Aphmau hugged both of her best friends through the car window as Garroth, Laurence, Travis, and Dante (and Gene) walked out. They all said their goodbyes and left. Aaron and Aphmau drove away as everyone stared at the empty house. It was time Aaron and Aphmau start a new life.