The Photos

I was at my office and Aphmau was at home. I always feel bored when I'm at work but seeing Aph when I get home is the best part of my day. I suddenly got a message from a unknown user, I was spending the night alone in my office and I was they only one there in the building. I thought why not and I clicked on the video thinking it might be something from one of the workers that accidentally got sent to me. The video started to play and I recognized the bedroom, in fact that was my bedroom. I then saw Aphmau walk in in a lingerie that was a pastel purple and the panties were a bright red. She had a jug of milk in her hands and poured it on her, spilling some in her mouth. It dropped down her breast and some slipped down her lingerie and into her butt. I stared wide eyed at this. There was another video of Aphmau pouring the milk down her panties, you could see clear footage of it slipping through her crack. There was another video of a up close of her rubbing her breast and making various moans. I looked around and unzipped my pants, she send me a bunch of videos of her spreading her self open and different types of fetish videos made by her. I started to slip my hand down my underwear and grab my penis, I rubbed it gently and started to moan, I went faster jerking off to the videos of Aphmau. I heard the door unlock to the main office, I turned the sound down, buckled up my pants and squirted my hand with hand sanitizer. I even took the videos off my screen but kept them in a secret folder on my computer. The person who opened the door was Michi, she works at my office and acts like a total slut. She walked into my office and I immediately rolled my eyes, she always has this prostitute smell to her. I hate it. She licked her lips and stared at me.
"What you lookin at handsome? It better be me." I pinched my eyes together and sighed, she interrupted my special privacy. I remember one of the videos Aphmau sent me of her glueing Michi's face to a ballon and rubbing it in her ass. If only that was real I muttered to myself. I didn't realize Michi was talking to me because I was spaced out. I jolted back up from almost falling asleep and I accidentally hit the key board, pulling up the video of Aphmau glueing Michi's face to the ballon and the volume was on full blast. Michi walked over in a angry manner and looked at my computer. I was fumbling with the key board as the screen showed Aphmau moaning while shoving the ballon up her big beautiful ass. Michi slapped me on the back of my head and slammed the door to my office. I turned off the video and headed out to my car. I opened up my car door and saw Aphmau in the front seat wearing a trench coat. She had bare legs which I was confused by because it was winter. She opend up the coat flashing me with her breast and vagina. She giggled at my face and started to kiss me. She pushed me up against the window and started to take off my tie and left it hanging from my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt and unbuckled my pants. She dived down to my groin region and started to play with my penis. She rubbed it up and down and I grabbed onto the car door. She slowly leaned towards my penis and started to suck it viscously. I moaned and grunted at her touch, a man walked by our car and stared through the window from a far. I lifted up Aphmau and kissed her, tasting myself.

"Let's do this at home." I smiled and she agreed. I drove home with her and she said she needed to show me something special. She told me to wait in the car and she'll tell me when to get out, I was exited for that surprise.