Excuse Me

I was happier. I didn't know what it felt like but I was. It felt light a weight had lifted off of my shoulders, Roman knew I existed and it was great. I didn't have to hide anymore. As much as I loved it something started to happen. Over the next few days I had seen some changes in my wings. They started to thin, not as in the wing it self but the feathers. Angels did moult every now and again but there was no reason for them to moult in Winter. I had decided to take this matter to the big man himself considering that the doctors had no idea what was going on. The day I had my meeting with him something strange happened.

My wings disappeared. It was before he had arrived but I woke up and my wings just weren't there. I rushed over to his New York pent house and sat there waiting till I was called in. I walked into his office with my heart rate going up and my stomach in knots.

"What's going on Spence?"

"Sir, my wings have disappeared."

"Let me see," he said and I turned around, and all I heard was a gasp, "Spence there isn't a scar or anything, what happened?"

"Nothing has happened."

"Mhm, what about that girl on earth? Can't sneak that past me kid, I'm god."

"Well why can't you just know what's going on and tell me so this can be fixed!?" I raised my voice slightly, god didn't pity people like me so we had to use force.

"It MEANS," he yelled slightly, "you've found someone."

"Excuse me?"

"I heard your conversation yesterday. She's very smart you know, her invisible thread theory is correct. Your thread has mended."

"She doesn't know this does she?"

"No, I've kept it from her knowledge. I thought you'd might like to tell her yourself."

"Maybe," I thought of all the possible scenarios in that moment and all of them were horrible, "then again, she doesn't have to know."

"Whatever you want dude," yeah, god tries to be cool, "now get out of my house and go get her."

--------------

a/n: Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also sorry this chapter is so short. School has been super busy.