new friend!!

Helloooo peeps...how are you all????I thought to update it everyday but I can't cine up with any ideas.sorry if it was not up to a good level bear with it.........
A big update according to me........read t your own risk........

Sorry if the character (Maya)hurted anyone..............

In abhi's room:

He called someone and the caller id shows jaan...

Abhi:jaan I hate you I hate you I thought you will come to our home today...but you disappointed me.!!!

Abhi's jaan:arrey my dear buddhu I thought to come but at that time I got severe pain in my legs so that's why I can't come and meet you dear

Abhi:what happened jaan are you OK now shall I come to your place no I will come tomorrow morning and I will pick you up  OK???

Aj:no abhi but I have some works here

Abhi:no ifs and buts you have to come

Aj:ok abhi bring pragya along with you I need her help to pack my things. .......!!!!

Abhi:as your wish madam.......now be a good dadi and go to sleep and don't forget to take your medicine..........

(All are surprised right first I thought to make taanu as abhi's jaan but after seeing all your comments I dropped that even I too don't like abhi calling tanu as his jaan

(All are surprised right first I thought to make taanu as abhi's jaan but after seeing all your comments I dropped that even I too don't like abhi calling tanu as his jaan....😝😝😝)

Abhi slept..........

Pragya's room

Pragya POV

What happened to me!!!why my heart is not at all obeying me it is over ruling me!!!!!!!I can't sleep at all!!!I thought he might definitely forgotten me but he consider me as his friend.