🍁Love is on flow!!🍁

Hiiii guys!!!!Read at your own risk!!!!!!

And this is for you my cutie...srithabhya....

I am so happy guys....... because I got many new followers.......and I am very happy because even though I am not updating any of my stories you people are started to follow me.......
Thanks for that😘😘😘😘

Celebrating my 10th shot of my story.....

How about having some twists and turns......!!!

Important note:
More than vote I need comments... Please.......🌠🌠if it is worth q

OK let's move to story!!!!

Love is on flow!!💕💕

Both abhi and pragya are sleeping Peacefully in each others embrace............

On another place.....

Maya:you idiot..... For how long I am trying to call you.......nikkil can you hear me???

Nikkil:haan di..... Sorry di just I think signal problem ...
Tell me what you want me to do??

Maya:listen to me carefully....... You know our arjun's office right...go there and steal the yellow file which will be in abhi's cabin.........

Nikkil:di ....what are you speaking???? What happens if I get caught???

Maya:nothing will happen.. Both abhi and arjun are here....

Nikkil:OK di........but if I get caught...... Surely I won't leave you....,..

Saying so he ended the call.......

Maya:you are gone abhi........and I will sue that pragya once you left this mansion........