RECOLLECTING!!

So......again this is not an update......!!!but this is to know about your comments my buddies......... And want to ask questions about this story......

I can't receive many comments.....!!I don't know what is the reason!!!!

And I am happy to say that the next part is going to be a 10 the part......so let's celebrate!!!!!

As a gift.......for one week from tomorrow......I will update this story Daily with a long update atleast it will have 3000 words......and I am sure this time buddies believe me.......and main thing I will update only if you all are excited.......and comment me about your opinions......!!

Let's have a short view of my story...

Pragya,a maid in mehra mansion loves Abhi.....who is the owner of MEHRA..... but she supressed her feeling.......one day Abhi returned to India from Singapore as he is working as a scientist there......!!!

After that his dadi fell ill.......so as her wish he thought to marry his girlfriend Tanu......but the Maya, abhi's bhabhi......made a plan and packed away Tanu from mandap on marriage day.....

As there is no way Ram mehra, father of Abhi made Pragya as a bride without the wish of Priya mehra and Aaliya......

Maya thought that Abhi's life will be destroyed after marrying Pragya ......but God destined something else......

Abhi fall in love with Pragya....and they both became one in all means......still Priya can't accept Pragya as she doesn't know the truth......!!!

So in one side Pragya challenged Maya that she will protect her husband.....on the other side Maya is planning to destroy Abhi.....!!and Tanu too want Abhi again for some reasons......

Why will happen next!!!!!!!

QUESTIONS......!!!

1)WHAT YOU ALL LIKE THE MOST IN THIS STORY??

2)HOW IS THE STORY.......RATE ME OUT OF 10!!

3)HOW CAN ABHI ACCEPT PRAGYA ALL OF A SUDDEN??

4)WILL PRIYA CAN ACCEPT PRAGYA???

5)WILL ABHI LEAVE PRAGYA OF TANU CAME AND ACCEPTED HER MISTAKES??

6)WILL ABHI CAN FULFILL THE DREAM OF PRAGYA ??

7)WHAT WILL BE THE DREAM OF PRAGYA??

8)WHAT CHANGES DO YOU ALL NEED FROM MY SIDE??

9)HOW DO YOU ALL NEED UPDATES......CAN I FINISH ANY OF MY STORY AND START ANOTHER BENDING STORY.....OR DAILY UPDATING ANY ONE OF MY STORY??

10) SUGGEST ME ANY OF YOUR FAVOURITE PLOT FOR AN OS!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!😚

AFTER SEEING YOUR COMMENTS I WILL UPDATE MY STORY....

WILL WAIT TILL TOMORROW......!!!

UNTIL THEN.......

BYE-BYE......

SREE.......💃💃