Want you as a real abhi!!!!!!!!

Hiiiii peeps.....how are you all?????I sorry back to back exams..... As publc exam is nearing!!!!! So I am not able to update!!!!!

Let's get into the story..........

Everyone was startled to hear abhi's roaring voice against his mother for the first time!!!!!

Abhi:ma.....just stop it you are insulting me!!!

Priya:what?????wow abhi you raised your voice against me..,

Abhi:why are you bashing at her!!!!!!she married me out of compulsion only........

Priya:no abhi.......she is acting!!!!I know she only did something to tanu....meri bahu......

Ram:stop it priya!!!!!!bulbul take your ma inside no one is dare to rise their voice against my pragya especially you and aaliya!!!

Everyone went only abhi,pragya,ram and purab is there!!!!

Abhi:pa we have to say the truth about tanu to ma!!!....

Ram:I tried abhi but she was not ready to listen me!!!

Purab:papa...yesterday only I came to know that tanu got a huge project to work in Hollywood.......

Abhi:purab please don't talk about her.......we don't have to care about her.....she cheated me...

Arjun came from office.....

Arjun:choti!!! Can I get your wonderful coffee...... I am hell tired...

Pragya went then ram too went......only three boys are there!!!

Arjun:then abhi what place you have decided????

Purab:haan bhai in these tension we forget about that right...

Abhi:what place?????what you forgot????

Arjun:honeymoon place abhi!!!!

Purab:what place you are going to take pragya abhi???

Arjun:may I book tickets abhi!!!

Purab:abhi....shall go and pack your things???

Pragya came by that time and stood behind the pillar to know about abhi's answer........

Abhi:just stop you both!!!!!!I am not going anywhere..... Got it....no honeymoon and all!!!!!I am not interested...

Abhi went......pragya came

Pragya:bhai!take this coffee.......

Both arjun and purab saw pragya's face......the teas are ready to come out anytime....

Arjun: choti!!! Don't worry he needs time to overcome an adjusting this marriage.....

Purab: haan pragya....don't mistaken him!!!!

Pragya:arjun and purab bhai I am not at all worried as I know he can't readily accept this relationship...........

But I am afraid that what I will do if he doesn't overcome tanu's act...it will affect his health too and moreover he is thinking that he is a curse in my life......

Purab:how did you know this??????

Pragya:I read his diary..... He mentioned himself as a curse in my life!!!!!how can I tell him that he will always a boon in my life!!!!! I can't see him like this.........

Arjun:what to do now choti!???

Pragya:I want him to let his heart out....first he had to come out of guiltiness........

Purab: for that??

Pragya:I am going to tell him the Truth that I love him truly.....I married him for papa's wish only but somewhere in my heart I agreed this because I love him......

Purab:but pragya he may mistaken you!!!!

Pragya:it's OK bhai.......I want to see him as my  old abhi our abhi.......

Purab and arjun:All the best!!!!!

Pragya enters the room!!!!

She was shocked to see the thing before her eyes.....she can't believe that whether it is real or not!!!!!!

🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Sorry guys I know it is too short....... I can't write more than this..... No time!!!!!!after two days I will update my other stories too but that also will be short........

Hope you guys can understand my situation.......