1. < Love Advice >

The cold weather signaled the upcoming winter this December. Today was the coldest night but still Tokyo full with hustle bustle of people enjoyed the beautiful scenery. The famous karaoke bar was full as usual, with youngster and office colleagues. Loud music playing, colorful lighting from disco ball, beers and girls bring up the mood in the karaoke rooms. Except in room 9 which bleak atmosphere radiated. Both of them were awkward together, one completely in his own world and another was sang his throat out or rather screamed his throat out. Usually, four of them would hang out together but not tonight.

After chucked a whole bottle of booze, he lazily laid his back on the soft seat at the corner of the room. He tuned out the loud music playing on the background as he saw halos; maybe he had too much alcohol in his system this time. They decided to go all out. By 'they' only Taka and me obviously, others could not make it. Since One More Light Tour in Japan got cancelled, they took a break this November because of sudden empty schedule. They were supposed to perform on their tour too as a lone guest. It would have been great. It was their dreams, their Ambitions to be on same stage with Linkin Park.

Who cares if one more light goes out?

Well I do.

I definitely do. He sighed in mix feelings. Slam!

"It's hurt." Toru rubbed ache nose.

"Huh? Did I hurt your pretty face?" Toru pulled out a middle finger.

"Yeah so mature Taka."

"Anyway, I was talking to you."

"Err... come again."

"We are the only one that single as fuck!"

"Oh that and... What? You are suggesting we date each other?" He laughed really hard, holding his ache stomach. Thought maybe he saw something in Taka dark orbs- - something he quite didn't understand, but it was just a flash. He completely forgot about that when he threw second packet of crackers right at his face.

"Don't laugh idiot."

"Am I not allowed to do that now?"

"YES!" He hissed.

"From what I recall you said in the last interview, you might be the last one that settles down." Toru lighted up a cigarette and taking a long drag.

"I change my mind because if I have to wait for you to get married, I'll reach andropouse first."

"Rubbish. I'm an experience lover." They both laughed at his remarks. "You are drunk enough to ask love advice from me."

"You are the leader-sama." He shrugged and poured another cup of red wine. Toru hunched over with elbows on both knees to prepare himself into the mode to be 'so called' love adviser. He cleared his throat and gained Taka's attention.

He puffed his chest and said, "As your committed love adviser-" He pulled out double middle fingers and we end up laughed.

"Okay. Okay. As your friend or leader or whatever, I would definitely support you to find some nice ass woman!"

"We are too busy."

"Ahh...excuses. Then, be single until you turn grey."

"You have turned grey." He chuckled.

"It is ash blonde Taka, ash blonde."

"Whatever old man." Toru narrowed his eyes at him but could not hide his grin.

"You don't need my permission."

"Hell. Of course I know that." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't think if I'm not into relationship, I would force you to do the same. You are so famous, surely many girls would go crazy over you."

"Yeah right."

"How many years since you last date someone?" Toru asked.

"Err... Four years I think."

"Four years? When you last bang someone?"

"That's private!" I smirked. "What about you?"

"I have sex all the time."

"Gross. Not that, you dim witted leader. How long has it been for you?"

"Years... I could not remember." Taka sense his uneasiness. "Besides, you see... I have this serious problem you know." He tried so hard to pull a serious face.

Taka wrinkled his brows thinking hard. Glaring at Toru as he just gave him his signature empty stare, even more confusing him. "You... Gay?" He asked with serious face, moved slightly towards me. With that Tori burst out laughing.

"Oh Mori-chan, you are so cute."

"Don't call me that."

"Mori-chan?"

"That and that."

Toru walked to him and patted his head. "Cute? Awhhh... Cute Mori-chan don't like being called cute- Uffff." He punched Toru right at his toned abs. "You see Taka, I have extreme fetish with my guitar." He rolled his eyes completely annoyed with Toru. "This band is my whole life. If I date, I will date this band if that makes sense. I am the 'leader-sama' as you said. I will put our band above myself."

"But-"

"But, if you want Toruka to be real, now is your chance." Toru spread his arm for Taka.

"Bullshit," he laughed.

"You see, Ryota and Tomoya are committed to our band. It's just my one tiny opinion. I have to give hundred percent to our band. Seeing you struggle as our vocalist, sometimes make me feel guilty." Toru took the last drag of smoke before pinched the pick to the soot tray. "Sometimes you also have to carry the burden because of me. Promoting our bands, doing all the talks, socialized with other singers, producers and many more which I'm not good at. Thank you, Taka and...if I'm not drunk enough, I would give a whole long speech about how thankful I am to you." We end up laughed together.

"Here. Your turn to sing." He passed him the mic.

"Ughh... Please Taka, you are THE vocalist, do sing for me. I will just sit here and enjoy this until I passed out." Toru lifted the bottle and placed his feet on the table.

"You are no fun Toru."

"Me?"

"Tomoya and Ryota would be so much fun."

"Of course Taka, of course."

——
———
Should I include the mature content or do it separately for your innocent heart?
You decide...