3. < Not Sober >

Thankfully their manager could get them to the apartment. He seemed struggled while holding drunken Taka. Toru won't mind carry Taka alone, but since he puked on his jacket, he didn't want to go near him. Toru pressed the house password and held the door for Riku-san.

"Just throw him in his room." He shouted as he walked towards the kitchen to quench his thirst. But then stop in tract when the horrible smell hit him. "Guess I have to do laundry tomorrow." He put off the jacket and tossed it at the kitchen aisle.

"Yes, you definitely need it." He turned his back to face Riku-san. "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"Nah... I will sleep here tonight. Do you want some tea or coffee?"

"No, thank you. What happened to his hand? Did both of you fight?"

"You knew we never did. At least not to that extent."

"Being your manager, I have to think of the impossibility."

He chuckled. "Anyway, thank you for tonight." Feeling guilty for dragging him late at night.

"I could get used to it. You guys should have fun sometimes."

"The problem is we always have fun." They both end up laughing.

"Away from works, tours, studio practices and all those stuff."

"Guess you are right," Toru said while scratched his non-itch head.

"I better go now."

"Drive safely Riku-san."

"Thank you. Goodnight Toru."

"Goodnight."

He walked into the bedroom only to find he was sleeping soundly with blanket wrapped around him. Did he forget to ask Riku-san to just throw him on bed? He doubted it.

After a warm shower, he felt a little bit more sober. He wrapped a fresh towel over his waist and exited the shower only to find Taka already woke up. "You up?" He shrugged as Taka intentionally neglected him and walked to find clean shorts inside Taka's wardrobes. "Next time, don't give Riku-san hard time. I don't like it." He didn't reply. Toru guessed he was still sleeping. However, he spoke out after a long pause.

"Did I give a hard time to you too Toru-san?" "Am I a burden to you too as I am to my family?" Toru sighed. Here we go again. The sad drunken Taka.

"Taka... Stop it."

"What is it Toru?" He snarled at him.

"You are not a burden. Not to me, not to anyone." He sat next to him, lazily scrolled his phone. "It was all in the past Taka. You now live happily with your family."

"Really?"

"Are you drunk or lost your memory? Riku-san may knock your head few times just now." He chuckled but Taka still looked at his bandages.

"Toru?"

"Hm-hm."

"Do you like me?"

"Everyone likes you." Toru shrugged. He pulled the loose strand of bandage on his hand.

"Do YOU like me?"

"I don't hate you."

"Would you like me if I am a girl?" He completely caught him off guard. Instead of looked at his fingers, his eyes looked at Toru and blushed like crazy. He searched for something, Toru not sure what he found, but he looked hurt. He diverted his eyes and looked at his fingers again. Aimlessly twirled the loose strand. "Would you kiss me if I am a girl?" Toru sighed, a clingy drunken Taka now?