First week

I would really appreciate more feedbacks for this story to motivate me to write more chapters.

.

.

.

The following morning had Dahlia waking up at around 6:45 in the morning. She counted her lucky stars that none of the other girls were awake yet and rushed to the showers. 

She had never been about sharing her own personal space with others. Back home she basically had a whole side of her "house" to herself, no one but her had ever used her bathroom. But now she had to share not only a room with 3 girls but a shower with them as well.

Yuck, she thought as she undressed and turned on the shower. The hot water woke her up the instant it touched her skin. All traces of sleep and fatigue evaporated, this was why she liked to shower early. She did her best thinking in the shower. And that's precisely what she needed this morning. To think.

First day of classes, first day of first impressions, first day to show herself off. To truly set her self apart from the other first years. To stop being portrayed as just the girl who lived and nothing else.

She was brought out of her thoughts by a pounding sound on the bathroom door.

"Dahlia you've been there forever! We have our meeting in 30 minutes and Pansy and I haven't showered!" Huffed Daphne through the door.

Dahlia frowned and turned off the shower, I must of lost track of time, she thought as she dried herself off. She looked at herself in the mirror before opening the door and was relived to see herself looking freshened up.

"Sorry girls" she said as she walked out the bathroom into their shared room with nothing on besides her towel.

Daphne rushed in the bathroom and said grunted, she was clearly not a morning person. Pansy on the other hand still looked dead to the world. Her head casually nodding from side to side as she fought the urge to fall back asleep.

Dahlia walked to her bed and closed the curtains around her area and changed into her uniform. A simple gray skirt that ended below her knees followed by long black socks, comfortable black flats, a white button up covered by a black cardigan with green lining on the outsides and a matching green tie and toped it off with the Slytherin crest on the left side of her chest.

She stepped in front of her mirror and frowned at her messy wavy hair. It wouldn't do. She grabbed a hair tie from her drawer and put half of her hair up and made a bun, leaving the other half down, making it look like causal waves instead.

Dahlia stepped out of her private area and almost ran into a frantic Pansy sprinting to the bathroom where Daphne had just walked out of.

"Good morning Dahlia" said Daphne walking towards her bed.

"Good morning to you as well" Dahlia said as she walked towards her book bag and checked to make sure she wasn't forgetting anything.

.

As the clock hit 8, all three girls descended their stairs into their common room, where all the other first years awaited for their meeting to commence. Dahlia spotted Draco and sat next to him, leaning her head on his shoulders as they waited.

"Wish they'd hurry up, I need breakfast" Draco said as he smirked around the room, feeling oddly triumphed that Dahlia was leaning on him.

Dahlia chuckled, "quit whinnying, Draco" she said as she straightened up spotting Rosier and Fawley coming in, closely followed by Professor Snape.