Chapter 5: Extracurricular

((Note: I will tried to get two chapters done during this week, but I'm not sure. Let's do this!!))

Blake POV

Glynda: & that's the match.

Cardin groan a bit.

Cardin: Lucky shot. Ugh.

Cardin passed out from the beating & I kinda enjoyed it.

Glynda: Well done miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament.

Pyrrha: Thank you, professor.

Glynda: Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow but we have time for one more sparring match. Any Volunteers?

I look away from my book & look around to see if Khiry show up, but he didn't. I know he can't enter the tournament, I didn't know he would skip class, after telling us about his true reason he sneak into Beacon.

Flashback brought to you by Chibi Khiry looking at the night sky

We all made it back to our dorm & Khiry told us about Neo, how she know him during his missions & determined to get him, by any means necessary. She is also the reason why he snuck in, or so I thought.

Me: There is a real reason. Ozpin promised my mom that I can enter the school under any circumstances. I don't know why, thought.

Ruby: That really sound something important to keep you here.

Weiss: But what is their reason to keep him here? Khiry don't know it.

I look at him & he is on his scroll, looking at the time. I am starting to get worried about him.

Blake: Khiry?

We all look at him, yet somehow, he started to act how I did early. He look up at us.

Me: I'll be outside for a bit.

He walk to door & close it on his way out. They then looked at each other to find out what is wrong with him. We couldn't think of it.

Present time brought to you by Chibi Khiry sad.

Glynda: Miss Belladonna?

I snap out of the flashback & look at Miss Goodwitch. I closed my book, but before I could get up, someone spoke.

???: I'll do it.

Glynda: Mercury, is it? Very well. Let's find you an opponent.

Mercury: Actually, I wanna fight... her.

He pointed to Pyrrha, who just had her match in a 4 on 1. Pyrrha was shocked to hear that.

Pyrrha: Me?

Glynda: I'm afraid miss Nikos has just finished a match, I'd recommend you choose another partner.

Pyrrha: No! It's fine.

She turn her attention to Mercury.

Pyrrha: I'd be happy to oblige.

Mercury walked into the arena & circle around a bit. He & Pyrrha take their stance. Mercury then charged at Pyrrha and tried to kick her, she blocked the attack effortlessly and tripped him up with her sword. Mercury quickly recovered and backflipped away from Pyrrha's position. Pyrrha took this moment to attack and launched a flurry of strikes at Mercury. Surprisingly, Mercury was able to keep up using only his fists and legs until Pyrrha pushed him back with her shield, sending Mercury back whilst still on his feet.Mercury rushed at Pyrrha, sending a combo of kicks at her. Pyrrha seemed to be struggling, but was able to keep up with his attacks and block them. The fight had been equal until Mercury was able to knock Pyrrha's weapon out of her hand and stab it into the floor with the sheer force of his kicks.The fight continued as Mercury tried to land a roundhouse kick on Pyrrha. However, Mercury's attack surprisingly missed, causing him to lose balance and fall to his knees. Pyrrha quickly regained her weapon and gave him no time to recover as she charged at him with her shield. Mercury quickly countered her attack by launching himself off her shield, causing him to fly back away from her towards Glynda. Pyrrha kept up her charge, but Mercury paid no attention and turned towards Glynda.