Chapter 7: Dance Dance Infiltration

((Note: I decided to go more into the semblance & let you guess. Let's do this!!))

My POV

As I was dancing with Blake, I begin to see the people are enjoying themselves as well, even Glynda decided to dance with someone who look familiar: My supplier, Nehpets Sanders. I smiles at him, pulling a stunt like that.

Blake: Khiry?

Me: Yeah, Blake?

Blake: Is it ok if I go talk with Sun?

Me: Sure.

She decided to go & talk to him. I look at my left side & see Pyrrha, wearing a long, red dress, passing by me. I feel her sadness & expression as she walk upstairs. I started to follow her. She went outside on the balcony, looking at the night sky.

Me: Pyrrha?

She look at me.

Pyrrha: Hello Khiry.

I walk towards her.

Me: I didn't see you tonight. Neither of us did.

Pyrrha: Arrived late, I'm afraid.

I rest my forearms on the rail as I lean against the rail.

Me: Late..............yet, alone. But you do look very nice.

Pyrrha: Thank you. & yes, there is no guy.

???: What?

We look to see who said that & it was Jaune, standing at the doorway, looking a bit shocked.

Pyrrha: Nobody asked me.

Jaune walked towards us until he was near Pyrrha.

Jaune: But that's...! ...You're Pyrrha Nikos! How could nobody ask you?

Pyrrha: I've been blessed with incredible talents & opportunities. I'm constantly surrounded by love & praise. But when you're placed on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes I'm too good for them; That I'm on a level they simply can't attain. It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people.

Me: So that's why you like about Jaune.

Jaune: Really? Me?

Pyrrha: Yeah. When we met, you didn't even know my name or your buddy's old job. You treated me just like anyone else. & thanks to you, I've made friendships that will last a lifetime. I guess...you're the kind of guy I wish I was here with. Someone who just saw me for me.

She then started to walk away from us, heading down to the dance. Jaune look at me & I looked at him.

Jaune: Khiry?

Me: I'm the Silent Predator.

Jaune: Really? No lie?

Me: It's the truth.

Someone then approach towards us.

???: Hey, Khiry & uh...Jaune, right?

We look & see Neptune. Jaune sighed & what I heard from it. It is not a good thing.

Jaune: Yeah.

Neptune: This party's pretty lame, huh? I mean, ballroom dancing: Pbbfff.

Jaune: Yeah.

Neptune: Cute girls though, huh?

Me: Really? Is that all you think about?

Neptune: Huh?