Chapter 8: Field Trip

((Note: Doing these are hard. But, I will do these to keep you happy. Let's do this!!))

My POV

I was on my way to Ozpin's office because he called me to come in & talk about what happen last night in the tower. I walk into the elevator with a half eaten breakfast burrito, I pressed a button for the elevator to go up to his office. It stop when I reach the top & the doors open. I look at Ironwood, Gylnda, & Ozpin like they were talking about something.

Me: Is this a bad time to show up?

Ozpin: No. It's not.

I ate the rest of the burrito & dust my hands as I walk towards them.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming Khiry, how are you feeling?

Me: Other than the fact that I have the worst record for capturing bad guys, a little ok.

Ironwood: How bad?

Me: Zero to 21.

((Note: Vine "21")

Ironwood started to walk towards me.

Ironwood: Khiry, I feel it's appropriate to let you know, & it's painful for me to says this, but I think what you did last night is exactly what being a hunter is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, & you did the very best you could.

Me: How painful was that for you to say?

Ironwood: That was painful.

Me: To be honest, that is satisfying for you to say that.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Me: Like what?

Glynda: Was anyone else with her?

Me: No. She was alone when I fought her.

Glynda: Did she look familiar to you at all?

That question is not surprising to me cause I did counter her back a couple of times, but I was never concerned about her showing up. However, they need answer & I'm going to give it to them.

Me: Yeah, she does. I have seen her before. But the outfit is different.

Glynda: What was she wearing?

Me: A mask, black clothes that's a little more of fighting than spying. She fought with glass, but somehow, I don't think that is her semblance. But her clothes has fuse with dust.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

Ironwood: Embedding dust unit clothing is an age old technique. It could have been anyone.

Me(head): Anyone I know. She can be dangerous.

((C/N: 🎵That girl is a bad girl🎵))
((Sparky: Cinder! Get out of my notes!))
((Cinder: No, I don't want to.))
((Sparky: Sigh I'll deal with you later.))

Me: So, is that it? I can leave now, right?

Ozpin: I'm afraid we cannot dismiss you, yet.

Me: I thought so.

Ozpin: You might want to hear what I'm about to say.

I decided to listen about the next thing Ozpin was about to say.

Ozpin: Khiry, with the information given by Ironwood, we may have discover.....your true semblance.

Me: My true......... semblance?