Chapter 1:Rayanne

INTRODUCTION:

I live in a rich, really blessed family.

Just to give you some idea about my family, let me describe some things.

My dad, Richard, is tall, and quite fit. He has sandy hair and blue eyes. My mom, Michelle, has rich dark brown hair with blue eyes as well. She's pretty slim for a mother who has kids as old as we are. My sister, Rachel, who's 22, has my dad's blond colored hair, and the bright blue eyes. She's tall and has a perfect figure too.

I, Rayanne, who is 18, have the same figure as my older sister, and the rich brown hair of my mom. My eyes are blue too. Our 14 year old younger brother, Ryan has dad's hair and looks. He's also fit and is on the basketball varsity team.

Nice family, huh? Yup. We're the Chaise family. I truly am blessed. Our family isn't like most rich families. A family that prays together, stays together. That's one thing my family believes in. We are really close.

My parents own a big company and my mom, sister and I are models for it too.

Now, there are quite a lot of rules my parents have set for us. Let me list some of them. Some of the most important according to my parents.

1. No going anywhere without any adult. Unless, it's just somewhere near and you're accompanied by someone in the family. (Whether its younger brother or older sister. Doesn't matter)

2. No talking to strangers (basic rule)

3. No riding with friends without permission.

4. Don't say any cuss words or say any bad language (I think we can all live with that)

5. During School time, bedtime is 8:00-9:00 while during the summer time, 9:00-10:00.

6. Only have a maximum of two hours to spend with radiation. Which means technology. Including, tv, games, laptop, phone, etc.

And so on...

So here's my story. A story that really taught me a lesson. I'm never doing that again. I was pretty crazy. Anyway...

***vote and comment when you want to. Please do:) thanks!!!***