10

1 YEAR LATER (epilogue)

Lexies POV

Narrators POV

      Lexie had another surgery on her legs. It was a long procedure and everyone was beyond stressed out about it. Thankfully Callie along with her team were able to successfully repair the damage. It took a lot of physical therapy and pain but now Lexie can stand up on her own and walk with a crutch for support. Everyone was so supportive for Lexie and encouraged her to keep going when it got hard and the pain seemed like too much to bear. Lexie and Arizona are now really great friends. Since the plane crash they have grown a strong bond and Arizona rarely leaves Lexies side. As for Mark, he never left Lexie's side again. Mark finally worked up the courage to apologize and explain everything that had happened while she was in the hospital. Lexie was very forgiving and though they had a some off and on fighting when she first got home, they are now in a healthy relationship together. Mark continues to attend therapy with Lexie and both of them are doing much better!

     Derek proposed to Meredith and she said yes! They will be having a small wedding in the fall. Mark will be the best man and Lexie will be the bridesmaid, They were both overjoyed when they heard the news. The couple couldn't be happier! Mark has been thinking a lot about proposing to Lexie but because of everything they've gone through recently, he decided to hold it off as he doesn't want things to change at the moment. 

_

A/N

So that's it for now! I really hope you enjoyed the story! I will be editing it, but no major changes! If you would like to see a sequel to this book please comment or let me know and I will start working on it. Sorry this is a short story. Ive been super busy lately and  havent really had a lot of time to really sit down and write. Thank you so much for reading and I really hope you liked it. If you have any suggestions for things you'd like me to write please feel free to comment or message me! I'd love to chat about stories, or anything! Thanks again x