One | Kim Seokjin

Taehyung took out the Introduction tape and put in the tape labelled One.

They all sat and waited for the tape to play, a tense silence lurking in the room.
A tense silence... Because they were all thinking one thing that didn't need to said...

'Our brother isn't here anymore, is he?'

The screen showed a dark room, rays of light filtering in through a nearby window.

A character went into the middle of the camera frame and sat on a chair, when his face looked up at the camera, the boys looked with slight relief.
But that relief wasn't true to any of them and they all knew that.
They just wanted to believe something that wasn't true, that wasn't bad.

Hey everyone... Aish this is kinda hard to do, it's awkward.
I guess Jin hyung would understand though.

Yoongi was seen chuckling, making the others smile.
"This disrespectful kid..." Jin said, shaking his head with a solemn smile.

Well... I guess I should get to the point.
You all know that these tapes will tell you why I left
And I will start from my hyung, Jinnie.

Yoongi looked down at his hands in his lap.

I wish I got the courage to confide in you earlier hyung,
It could've helped.

He sniffled.

But no, I didn't want to trouble you.
You were busy making yourself better for our fans and I admired you for that.
I just wish I learnt that from you.

Hyung...

He whined, looking up at the camera with tears in his eyes.
Jin's lips were quivering.

Why wasn't I a good dongsaeng to you?
You always said I should talk to you but I never did,
Even when we were roommates.

You made me feel so bad, so bad.
I felt so imperfect in the world.
But I couldn't talk to anyone about it.
Not even you-

His voice faltered and he had to look down for a second before gulping and looking up again.

I just thought that by watching your cheerful and weird nature, I was safe.
But it just made me feel even worse.

He sniffled again before closing his eyes, seemingly trying to get himself under control.

But I don't mind so much now...

He smiled

Jin hyung,
Thank you for always being there...

Now his tears were falling down his cheeks and Jin had to stop himself from screaming as the screen went black.

"No... That can't be it." He muttered
He groaned and put his head in his hands.

Taehyung took the tape out with shaking hands as the rest stayed quiet...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay this chapter isn't as bad as what I intend to write because I feel as though Yoongi would still be respectful to Jin as he's older than him. So he wouldn't be that mean to him, does that make sense?