Eight | We're Sorry. Love Yourself

Min Yoongi Of Korean Idol Group, BTS, has been found dead.

Known as Suga, the idol rapper has been found by the Police in an abandoned building in Daegu after being informed by the CEO of BigHit, Bang Si-hyuk, of being missing.
The building is said to have been a childhood hangout for Min Yoongi.
The Police have confirmed that he passed away from taking his own life.

•••••••

Jin let out the screams he had kept inside. He let his voice go sore and weeped into his bed covers. He wondered if he actually was a good hyung to the others. He wondered if he ever did show his love to Yoongi. This drove him to be more affectionate to everyone he loved, since he never truly knew if that would be the last piece of love in him.

Hoseok became a mess. Once the tears started, they didn't stop until that next morning. He thought about how Yoongi was a great individual: strong outside but soft inside. He also thought about how angry Yoongi would've been if he saw Hoseok in this pathetic state. This drove him to work hard on his mixtape which Yoongi had supported. It would signal a loving tribute.

Namjoon found solace in Yoongi's multiple works left in his studio that night. He felt boiling hatred for those who manipulated his hyung into thinking he wasn't good. This drove him to pick up where Yoongi had to stop. He also immersed himself in the campaigning of self love and health. He didn't want anyone to be submitted into that melancholic loneliness.

Jimin kept scrolling through all the memories Yoongi has made with him and the others. It tortured him to the point where he began sobbing uncontrollably but he didn't want to stop seeing the gummy smile he adored. Yoongi's last pleas were heard by Jimin. This drove him to take better care of himself. He knew that Yoongi would be smiling down at him.

Taehyung didn't sleep all night. He sat against the wall, looking at the full moon outside his window. He thought of all the people who had left him. He wondered why he was losing so many people. Was it him? Was he truly a sinner that needed to be punished? This drove him to gain strength. He didn't want to submit. He knew Yoongi wouldn't want that. He began finding colours in everything, not letting his world be drained into a monochrome sadness.

Jungkook had to take his anger out. He threw his chair across the room that night. Chuckling hysterically to himself when he realised it resembled a scene from their MV. He wondered why his hyung wasn't there to stop him from going mad. He kept punching the walls, until his fists went purple and coated with blood. He laid on his bed, the only feeling being remorse. This drove him to strive for an excellent future. He would make Yoongi proud of him.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was resting in heaven. With the affection from his fans, his family and friends. And of course, the overflowing love from his teammates.

The End ♥️

I was meant to finish this way sooner but then the Jonghyun incident happened and I just couldn't look at this anymore

As a Shawol, I felt as though Yoongi was Jonghyun and that he was speaking to his friends, family and bandmates.

It made me so sick, I was writing about such a sensitive subject.

I felt even worse because the day after the incident I had to do a Drama Exam - it was about suicide.
I swear me and my friend could've broke down crying during it.

So I stayed a week away from this, writing silly, cute stories to try and help my heartache.
But then I knew that Heaven received an angel, and I thought I'd try my best to raise awareness.

Don't take mental health lightly everyone, it needs to talked about.
I mean it is but in some countries people are just expected to fight through it when what they really need is help and love.

So I hope I've not been so insensitive during this fanfic.

Thank you so much for reading, please check out my other works as well <333