Three | Kim Namjoon

Jimin took out the previous tape and put in Three.
By this time, the intelligent leader had figured out the order of which members were being spoken about.

And, just like he thought, he was next.

Hey Namjoon, I hope you're taking care of everyone.
I'm sorry about this.

I uh... I need to confess something.
You- you... I feel like there was a rivalry between us.

I know you never thought of our rapper relationship like that but... Netizens weren't very nice about it.

Yoongi chuckled.

I guess I became insecure about my rapping and my role in the group because of you.
I felt like I didn't need to be there because you and Hoseok were already amazing.

I lost confidence in myself... And Depression didn't help the situation either.

You just made me sick to be alive.
You made me feel worthless- the media made me feel like that.
And they made me hate you for that.

Unfortunately you were another reason why I left and like the others, it wasn't necessarily your fault.

I just couldn't get my insecurities out of my system-

His voice faltered.

Sorry, ugh this hurts...

Again, I'm sorry Namjoonie, for losing against the haters like our group vowed to never do.
Thank you for always being there...

The screen went black, signaling the end.

"...why did he keep apologising?" Namjoon asked absentmindedly.
"If I was to blame, why did he keep apologising?" Tears fell down his cheeks.

"Hyung... You weren't to blame, the media is." Jungkook sobbed.
And everyone agreed.

But unfortunately, they were all reluctantly half-hearted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know, the members aren't actually blaming Namjoon for what happened like it may seem in the last line, it's just that they all know that RM played a part in it.
Like how J-Hope's positivity hurt Yoongi, even though he didn't mean to.

Thanks for reading this.