prologue

Blood red.

That was the color of the sky in my home.

I've lived since the beginning of earth, where me and my brother would fight over the planet of remnant.

During the day when the sun shined, I would sleep and my brother would bring beauty and life to this planet.

During the night, my brother would sleep and I would destroy all he created during the day.

At dusk, me and my brother where both awake, and would spend our time together arguing over which side was better.

The light.

Or the dark.

Until one day, we came up with an idea to stop the fighting.

We would create a species to walk the world of remnant and decide for themselves which side they wanted.

After 500 years, they remained neutral.

So, out of boredom, I tried to create my own version of humans.

The creatures of Grimm.

After they where created, I kept them close to me so that they didn't influence the human's.

But one day, after my brother found out about what I've created, he wanted to destroy them, and to show me that I couldn't create a race like the humans.

So, in pure rage.....

I set my Grimm free on remnant.

My brother saw the chaos my creatures released on the world of remnant, and the amount of humans slaughtered by them.

I truly cared for the humans and felt remorse for the lives taken by my creation.

My brother gave the humans a way to fight back.

Dust.

Because of that, I hated my brother and the humans for detesting what I created.

For locking me in the darkness, while they enjoy the light.

Every 100 years, I would go to the human world and live there for 1 month to see how it's progressed, while being a faunus.

The timberwolf.

The alpha wolf.

My hatred for this grew more when I heard of what the humans have done to the kind faunus.