[Volume 0~chapter 5]

[Volume 0~chapter 5: let's get along]

________________
________________________________

Summer's eyes shot wide open.
She sat up from wherever she was laying to find herself in a cave, laying on palm tree leaves.
She didn't have her weapons or her cloak.
When she looks more into detail, there's a campfire to light up the cave, and she was deep into the cave.
She then remembered her fight against shirou and looked down at her body for any wounds.
There where holes in her clothes, some small, some massive.
She had a makeshift splint on her left foot, with string wrapped around her upper right thigh near her crotch, where she was stabbed during the fight.
Summer tried standing up, but stumbled forward a little before leaning on the wall.
She started walking towards the exit of the cave, which was around the corner, using the wall as leverage to keep her standing.

When she turned the corner, she saw shirou sitting at another campfire, except this one had 4 fish on 4 individual sticks cooking over it.
He was sitting at the fire, with my cloak in hand and using his string to fix some holes in it.
He had his sleeveless longhoodie off and set next to him.
His knife was on the back of his waist and his backpack was behind him.
She stood there watching him carefully.
He finished patching up her damaged cloak and examined it once more to see if he missed something.
Seeing it was done, he smiled.
"I should probably go put this back onto her" shirou said to himself as he stood up and looked summer's way.
"Your awake" said shirou.
Summer was reluctant to say anything.

"My attack was a bit much, I know, but I was enjoying the fight so much that I kinda let loose" said shirou.
He looked down at summers cloak in his hands.
"Your clothes where torn up so I've been slowly repairing your clothes...." said shirou as he took a few steps forward and held out her cloak for her while looking away with a feint blush.
"...but I haven't gotten far" said shirou.
Summer, being confused and looked down at her clothes, knowing there where some holes, but not knowing where they where placed.
There where holes all over her outfit, varying in size.
The ones that where most revealing where as follow:

- 1 hole over her right breast, showing a little bit of her nipple and showing that her bra was also damaged.

- one on her left hip, showing part of her snow white skin and seductive hips and waist, also showing that her panties where damaged and where barely held together by the seam.

- and finally, a massive tear in the back of her skirt near her butt.

Summer turned as red as a ruby and quickly grabbed her cloak from shirou and put it on to cover her torn clothes.
"I could repair them, you know, your clothes" said shirou bashfully.
"But then what'll I wear until they're repaired?" Asked summer, finally speaking.
"I have a spare outfit that you could put on. It might be a little tight but you'll be clothed" said shirou as he turned around and walked over to his backpack.
He opened it up and pulled out a second set of clothes.
He stood up and walked over to summer, handing her the clothes.

"Here. Take em, I won't peak" Said shirou.
Summer hesitantly grabbed the clothes from shirou's hands.
Shirou smiled before walking back and sitting at the fire.
Summer walked back deep into the cave at the second fire where she woke up.
She shed all her clothes, including her bra and panties and put on the outfit shirou handed her.
She looked down at her appearance to see the outfit.

(The red is black)

(The red is black)

Summer walked back to the main fire shirou was sitting at and sat across from him, with the fire in between them.
"Wow" said shirou.
"What?" Asked summer.
"You look completely unnatural in pants" said shirou.
Summer giggled lightly.
"I'm serious, you look better In your combat skirt" said shirou as he reached out and grabbed one of the fish he was cooking over the fire.
"You hungry?" Asked shirou as he handed summer a cooked fish.
Before summer could answer, her stomach rumbled, answering for her.
Summer blushed slightly in embarrassment before taking the fish and started eating.
Shirou smiled and grabbed himself a fish from his sort of home made grill, biting a chunk out of it.

"What's your name?" Asked summer as she paused eating.
Shirou swallowed the food in his mouth, and looked down, letting his hair cover his silver eyes.
"...Shirou" said shirou.
"What about a last name?" Asked summer.
At that question, Zane sat in thought about which last name to use, his cunt of a families name, or the last name of his mother, who he never got to meet.
".....Emiya. Shirou Emiya" said shirou.
"Well, Emiya-kun, I'm summer rose" said summer with a smile.
Shirou gained a small smile.