[Volume 1~chapter 1]

[Volume 1~chapter 1: red rose]

Ok, so now we are getting into volume 1, and this is where canon rwby starts.
As you can see, I restarted the chapters number back to 1, which I will now do for the beginning of every volume in this story.
This is mainly so it still feels like you readers are watching rwby all over again.

This also means it's gonna be a pain for me because I wanna get the script of rwby line for line unlike my previous attempt at this story where I didn't even write ozpin's speech.
So, as a courtesy to you all, please enjoy my pain and suffering for you today, or whenever the fuck you read this.

________________
________________________________

Shirou was walking down the streets of vale, with a little bit of a ticked off expression under his hood.
Shirou and summer had been staying in vale for 1 week in a house they bought a long time ago for when they stay in vale.
They where trying to stop white fang operations in vale and where supposed to be observing the hotspots for white fang activities.
And somehow, summer blew through 2 months worth of dust in a week.

"I mean seriously, how can a professional huntress go through dust so fucking quick" muttered shirou as he gazed at the stores he passed, hoping there was a dust store open.
As he was walking, he saw one was still open.
"Huh, 'From Dust till dawn'. Looks like it's open" said shirou before he started walking towards it.
When shirou got closer to the store, a girl and a man flew out of one of the windows, breaking it in the process.
This caused shirou to stop in his tracks and his eyes widen.
The reason why, was because he saw the girl.

It was the same girl he gave that bag of cookies he bought to years ago, except, now that her hood was down, she looks just like...
SUMMER!!!
Well, except for summer dying her hair white and summers change in outfit.
Even her weapon is a red version of summers whiterose.
A bunch of thugs ran out of the store.
3 to be exact, with the 4th one she's currently standing on.
The thugs all wore the same outfits and wielded the same weapons.
The wore black, almost dark grey suits with red ties.
The also adorned red lensed glasses, and wore solid black fedora's atop their heads.
Their weapons were simple swords with black hilts and red blades.
My structural analysis said they weren't very strong weapons but they had a decent sharpness and durability, so I'll copy it in my mental weapon storage for projecting.

One of the thugs swung his red bladed sword at her, but she jumped up, using the red scythe as a gymnastic pole cause the blade of her scythe was stabbed into the ground.
She spun like a gymnast on the pole of the scythe twice, kicking the thug who swung at her in the face in the process, and also unwedging her scythe from the ground.
Holding the scythe behind her waist as the 2 other thugs who came from inside the store charged at her.
The girl pulled a trigger on the pole of her scythe causing a gunshot out of her scythe.
I moved my head to the right, dodging the bullet that soared past my head.
Judging by the recoil and speed of the bullet from the gun/scythe, I narrowed down which gun was used in the creation of her scythe.
It's either a shotgun or a rifle, but because of there only being 1 bullet instead of the multiple bullets of a single shotgun shot, then it must be a rifle.
But to get that much recoil, it must be a high impact rifle, possibly high impact sniper rifle, but I'd have to get a closer look to be sure.

She used the recoil of her shot to allow her to spin left and upswing at one of the incoming thugs, causing said thug to go airborne, and continuing with the recoil she swung at the second charging thug and hit him with a downward swing of her scythe.
The thug she came out of the window with pulled out a machine gun in favor of his sword and started firing at the red cloaked girl.
Said girl used the pull back mechanism of the sniper/scythe in her hands to empty the bullet shell from her weapon before firing again, using the recoil to dodge the incoming bullets.
Running around the street avoiding machine gun fire, she fired one more shot behind her, causing her to speed at the thug and knock him into the air.
She stabbed the blade of her scythe into the ground, spun the scythe in place causing her to go up into the air before kicking the airborne thug back down to the ground and landing safely on her two feet.