[Volume 1 opening theme]

[Song: refrain boy - Dima Lancaster]

[Only play: 0:00 - 1:22]

[The lyrics will be between {}]

_______________
________________________________

{Under the sky of nowhere}
A wolf made of lightning ran through the courtyard of haven academy in the kingdom of mistral, passing by the statue of a lady with chains on her, along with a few of the haven academy students and headmaster lionheart.

{we search for answers to}
The scene of haven changes into the same lightning wolf running through the main courtyard of atlas academy in the kingdom of atlas, passing by a statue of a man holding the world of remnant on his shoulders, a few of the atlas academy teams, a happy and waving penny polendina, winter schnee, whitley schnee, and general ironwood.

{seize our lives}
The scene of atlas changes to the same lightning wolf running through the courtyard of shade academy in the kingdom of vacuo, passing by a statue of a man ontop of a giant Grimm skull head with 3 eyes and 2 horns, holding a open book in his left hand, a few of the shade academy students, the headmistress of shade academy: qrowella slifer, and past a throne room with a blond man sitting on a golden throne.

{Forget the tears and the eyes beyond the lights}
The scene changes to the courtyard of beacon academy in the kingdom of vale.

The same lightning wolf ran past a statue with a huntsman and huntress standing ontop of a stone, team RWBY, team JNPR, team CRDL, team CFVY, team LETR, team PHNX, the staff of beacon, and headmaster ozpin before leaping into the air where he dispersed into a circuit pattern of electricity, causing the screen to change to black.

{*guitar music*}
It shows a black background with the words "RWBY" with each letter a different color: red, white, black, and yellow respectively.

Below that in a white, electric looking font were the words "shocking future" as a blue circuit like pattern slowly covers the black background.

{All the things that we see and believe in every day. Will just dissapear in a flash, the second you look away}
It showed the scene of beacon academy's cafeteria.

Team RWBY were talking amongst themselves along with the npr of team JNPR.
Issei of team PHNX who was walking past yang slipped and spilled soda on yang's hair, while his teammate Billy hunches over laughing, along with team CRDL.
Mordred and yin, the final members of team PHNX, where jumping around the cafeteria... well, the best way to describe it was a game of cat and mouse with yin teleporting away, and mordred aura bursting towards him with clarent in hand.
Shirou and jaune were calmly talking before they start laughing at a joke kurumi apparently told, cause she was sitting next to them.
Vivian had her head layed on the table, sat next to ren who was trying to, along with everyone else at the table, minus Nora, stop yang from killing issei.
And Zane was sat with team CFVY, talking with their team as if their close friends and drinking some hot chocolate.

{Countless memories flashing back so quickly, and slowly fading back into grey.}
A close up image of Shirou's silver eyes saw them flash a golden brown and his hair flash red before returning to normal, and in the reflection of his eyes you can see a fire burning.

{Realities I wish that I could just forget}
A flash of a knuckaleave Grimm, followed by a second flash of Shirou being chained down by white fang guard's appears, before zooming out to show the camera was looking into shirou's eye's.

{All of a sudden}

A flash across the screen showed a image of salem in her Grimm like form.

{it happens}
Another flash shows salem in her non Grimm form.

{I'm trapped in the silence}
A image of Adam taurus without his mask on, the SDC brand on his left eye. A reflection in his right eyes, for only a single frame, shows a picture of a 7 year old Adam and Shirou together, arms around each other's shoulders smiling happily. The Adam in the picture hasn't been branded yet so he has both his blue eyes. He puts on his signature mask.

{about to ignite}
Adam spun around, unsheathing his odachi, wilt and blush, as he released a tidal wave of crimson winds that blows his hair and clothes in the wind.

{All the damage}
A flash across the screen showed kurumi wielding her twin gunblades as she aimed one of them at the screen as there's a giant golden Roman numeral clock behind her.

{and ravage}
A flash across the screen showed Zane unsheathing his cavalry sword as ice covered his left side.

{break my heart}
A flash across the screen showed Vivian aiming her buster glaive to the sky, butterfly wings of purple energy appearing on her back.

{I lose control and over flow}
Shirou's body is slowly covered in magic circuits as electricity cackled around him.

{with feelings that I can't resist}
Shirou unsheathed joyeuse and swung it behind him in a wide arc, much like saber from the fate stay night unlimited blade works opening.

{Under the sky of nowhere we search for answers to seize our lives}
Jaune wielding balmung and wearing his new armor clashed blades with mordred and seemed to be keeping it evenly matched.

{Forget the tears and the eyes beyond the lights}
Yang was in the air and came barreling down with her dust cocked back, punching the ground between jaune and mordred, causing it to explode.

{Zero to countless times of rise and fall we've carried on}
Ruby swung crescent rose at jaune who countered by deflecting her scythe to the side to try and land a hit on ruby, and ruby's crescent rose transforms into a sword which she uses to block his strike.

{It resounds again}
Mordred stood across from shirou and activated clarent blood Arthur.

{right in my soul}
Shirou raised joeyeus above his head as it glowed like a blue Excalibur. Shirou's previously closed eyes open to reveal his silver eyes are glowing.

{Yes, no}
Both mordred and shirou swung, their blades of energy clashing causing the screen to glow white before it fades to show inside of unlimited blade works, joyeuse stabbed into the ground atop the point of the hill, with kanshou and bakuya stabbed into the ground next to it.