[Ch. 3]

I don't own this aesthetic, credit goes to the person who made/owns it.

Sorry for not updating in a longgg while.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Third P.O.V

A alarm went off on Skyler's bedside table. A groan escaped her lips, "Nope, five more minutes of glorious sleep!"

"No, you have to get up, Sky." A familiar voice said to her.

"Ugh, fine." She said, her eyes finally adjusting to her surroundings.

Skyler first saw Cassie, "Gah!-Why are you here?" The hazel eyed girl asked.

"School remember?" Cassie said with a slight giggle.

Skyler gets up and stretches. A bright blush appeared on her cheeks. "Can you leave, so I can change?" She asked

A deep red blush appears on Cassie's cheeks, "Yes, I will. Sorry!" She said stuttering and in a panicked tone as well.

She dashed out of Skyler's room and waited for Skyler in the hallway.

"Whatcha think?" Skyler twirled around in her outfit, she had a leather jacket underneath was a blue and gold shirt and black jeans, blue boots.

Cassie nodded in approval, "Love it."

"Come on!" Skyler said and grabbed Cassie's hand. Cassie was still blushing, but it got worse.

~ Time Skip ~

The both of them walked into the horrible school. The halls were crowded with noisy students.

Oh, it sucks being an ordinary girl.

"Cass?" A voice asked, making Cassie snap out of her thoughts.

Cassie did snap out of her thoughts and the voice was Skyler. Then Cassie looked at her best friend seriously, "I have a question, Sky."

Skyler nodded, "Go ahead," The short blonde haired girl managed to breath in, "I like like you. I always did when we become friends. Do you?"

Skyler's face fell, "Oh, Cassie. Why didn't you ever tell me that, you were gay? I'm sorry but, I don't like you, like that."

Tears started brimming Cassie eyes, as she turned around to head to class.

~ Time Skip ~

Skyler kept on calling her best friend. She sat on her bed, thinking while Cassie called her.

"Cassie! You don't know how mu-"
She was cut off by Cassie.

"You don't understand, at all. You broke my heart! How can I act like everything is okay?" Cassie said, breaking down in tears on the phone. Then hanged up the call.

• Cassie's P.O.V

I just kept on pouring my eyes out at this point in time. But, I managed to calm down after that.

How would you feel if you got rejected by someone you love so much?

But, when you found out that they just don't like you, like that. You just..

Cassie tried to stop her thoughts from wondering again but it never works.

She rested her eyes; humming to the song, Dracula By Bea Miller.

To be conutined..

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
Peace, out! ✌
~Akira~