[Ch. 5]

Happy Holidays, folks!! ♡
------
[ Third P.O.V ]

"What is it that you need to tell me, so urgently?" Cassie remarked, in a snarky tone.

Skyler bit her bottom lip, avoiding the other girl's eyes at first. She folded her hands together, then finally was looking directly at her best friend/crush. "I'm gay." She blurted out, confident about her sexuality for once.

"You got to me kidding me, are you serious?"

"Yes-"

"How come, I don't believe you?" The short blonde haired arched her eyebrow, at Skyler. She crossed her arms.

"You gotta believe me!"

"How? After what you did to me?" Cassie rolled her eyes and huffed out of frustration.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's going to take a lot more then just a 'I'm sorry'." The short blonde haired girl got up from a cafeteria table, leaving Skyler all alone with nothing but her thoughts.

---------

○ Time Skip ○

Time Skip ○

[ Skyler's P.O.V]

Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee, was playing on my radio. I bobbed my head along with the beat. I was trying not to think about what had happened at school.

I decided to go on patrol, to check on everything just in case, cause who knows?

I just shut off my radio and suit up.

My suit was a jumper (I made) with a gray trim and the main color was blue, through my whole suit. I still need to fix up a bit. It has a cliche cape attached to it. It does match with the rest of my suit.

Is Cassie going to be on patrol? I don't know, but I'll find out.

I exited out of my building and observed my surroundings.

Then...

I wake up, to see myself restraint to a chair. I struggled, trying to escape but nope.

"Oh no, no no- it's only going to make it worse." A unfamiliar voice told.

I feel weak. Weird. What is happening to me?

"W..who.. a.. a..r..r..e.. y..y..o..u?"

One minute, I was going to patrol then I ended up in here? How did that happen?

"Violet Pan, I know who you are."

"W..wh-"

"Shhh.."

"You are Skyler Midnight. You possess the power of Pyrokinesis. I'm going to find my way to steal your powers and I'll do anything to make it mine. No one will get in my way."

-------
[ Cassie's P.O.V ]

I keep on calling Skyler's phone for the past hour, to ask to hang out and work on our science project.

I was rude to her. Maybe, she actually means what she said? And, I just push her away because of what had happened two weeks ago. I guess, I'll let Skyler explain herself.

"Where is she?"

Skyler's name appeared upon my screen. I immediately picked it up.

"Well, well, well. Hello, Cassie."

This is not Skyler. Is she okay? What happened? How do they know my name?

"Where is Skyler?!"

"Right here. Where I like her to be. You don't want to mess with me!"

"I'm sorry but, I'll have to crash whatever you plan on doing!"

To be continued..
■■■■■■■■■■■■
Peace out! ✌