[Ch. 4]

I have been really busy and such. I'm in school, as well. I bet, you're used to late updates. I'm really sorry.
---
[Third P.O.V]

Every since that day, Cassie has been ignoring me. It makes sense. I'm the bad guy jn the situation. I have a secret, too. I'm gay. I have known this since I was in fifth grade. I knew there was something different about me.

Then reality made Sky snap out of her thoughts. The long blonde haired girl slammed her locker door, in frustration.

"Sky?" This made [Cassie's true love] stop in her tracks. At first, the girl thought this was Cassie.

Sky turned around and was face to face with Katherine. Her face fell.

Katherine, the girl that I used have a crush on from fifth grade but she gossips. Did I forget to mention that she also goes to the same high school as me?

"What do you want, Katherine?" The hazel eyed girl growled, a sour expression appeared upon her features.

"There is no reason to be hostile, my darling." A chuckle escaped from her mouth.

"Can you not call me, darling?" Skyler demanded.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, today. What's wrong? Cat caught your tongue?"

"You have some nerve, coming up to me. You know what, right?"

"I just wanted to check on my girl."

We used to be best friends. Me and Katherine. All before, Cassie came into the picture. Sorry, Cass.

"I am not your girl, anymore, okay?"

"Fine, but you don't want your little secret out, right?" A wicked grin was displayed upon Katherine's lips.

The girl gulped and shook her head. "No."

Katherine then spun on her heel, heading off to next her class.

Skyler let out a exaggerated sigh, holding her books close.

"This is going to be a long day." She was sightly regretting going to school.

Time Skip ■

The long blonde haired girl sat next to Cassie, in chemistry.

"Pss, Cass."

"What?" The short blonde haired girl murmured.

"I miss you."

Cassie rolled her eyes, in return. "Sure, whatever."

"No, I really am."

"That's not what you said, two weeks ago."

"Can you not be petty about this? I'm actually serious." A frown was displayed upon her lips.

"Fine, talk to me at lunch. I guess-"

"No talking!"

"Sorry!"

○ Time Skip ○

As the bell rang, all of students hurried to the cafeteria.

Both girls had managed to jostle through the crowd of kids. They were the first people to get their food.

"Yes!" Sky cheered and sat down at a random table. Cassie joined Sky at the table.

"So.."

"So.. what?"

"I have to tell you something."

To be continued..
■■■■■■■■■■■■
Peace out! ✌