A Thousand Years

I wrote this when I was in English class😂.
Cover made by me.^^
Photo taken from The Notebook (it's a movie) I got it from google!!
-__-_--__-_--__-_--__-_-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_++_+_+_+_

"Emma!!" I heard my "step mom" call.

"Yes Kim," I replied, making her roll her eyes because I won't stop calling her by her name.

"How many times must I tell you to call me mom?" She frowned, causing me to now roll my eyes.

"I won't call you mom because you aren't my mother," I said softly. She shot me a glare which I happily returned.

"You have no respect for me and I'm going to tell your father," She said, flipping her bleached out blonde hair.

"Go ahead, that's all your good at anyways," I mumbled, turning around to head to my room. I felt her capture my wrist in a tight grip.

"Wait, that's not what I wanted to tell you," She said. I ripped my wrist from her tight grip.

"Then what is it?" I asked impatiently.

"Me and your father have been thinking about moving for a couple of months now. Last week your father scheduled his private jet to take us to New York. So, yeah.... We're moving to New York!!" She squealed but I was fuming.

"What?!? I have a life here in Chicago!! I can't leave it all behind!!" I exclaimed.

"That's not my problem. Now go pack, we leave tomorrow" She said before skipping off to the kitchen.

I ran up to my room, face planted onto my bed and started to cry my eyes out into my pillow.

I can't leave. This is where I grew up. Chicago is where I have all my memories with my mom. I don't want to go....

I heard a knock on my closed balcony door and I immediately knew who it was. The door opened and in walked my best friend, Jason.

"How many times have I told you do lock this do- Why are you crying Em?" He asked, rushing over to me. I stood up and pulled him into a hug, now I was crying into his chest.

"T-they're making m-me m-move" I hiccupped.

"What?! Why?!" He exclaimed, shock evident on his face and laced in his voice.

"I don't know, but I don't wanna go," I starts to cry again. I buried my face into his chest once more.

"Look at me Emma," He said sternly and I complied.

"You aren't going to cry anymore. OK?" He said, wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb. I sniffed and nodded.

"I'm going to miss you," I croaked, he smiled sadly.

"I'm going to wait until you come back. You are coming back right?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah. But how long will you wait for me?" I asked softly.

"A thousand years." He said, a single tear running down his tan cheek. I smiled and buried my face into his chest once more.

He would actually wait a thousand years for me.....

€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€°€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€^€

And scene.

Well there you go. A new book. And don't worry this book is not going to take away my attention from my main book "Adrienette Arranged Marriage".

One more thing. I will not make any of these teasers into a book. So don't ask.

Muah ha ha ha, I'm so evil sometimes I even scare me😮

Buh- Bye my little butterflies😉