Three

"What??? You decided it was a good idea to get into a fight with Jimin? And when it's the first day back to school?" A purple haired boy gasped, sighing deeply afterwards. "You're unbelievable. Why would you continue to argue with him when you know that the principal would be out and about?"

It was lunch time and here Yoongi was, getting scolded by his friend, Namjoon.

"I mean, I did try to stop it from happening, but he got unreasonable and just" Yoongi replied, angrily stabbing his pasta with a fork.

"Why do you even hate him so much? Jimin doesn't seem all that bad" Namjoon said, speaking with his mouth full of rice. "I mean, I talked with him once and he was quite nice actually." He finished as he looked up from his food. Ignoring the question, Yoongi replied, "easy for you to say, especially when your boyfriend, sock jin is best friends with him."

Unlike Yoongi, Namjoon is one year older than him and he already found his soulmate, who just so happens to be a friend of Yoongi's so called enemy.

Rolling his eyes as Namjoon vigorously stuffed food into his mouth, he added, "and can you please finish your food before speaking, it's turning into a bad habit of yours." Namjoon just shook his head at the comment from Yoongi, swallowing his food before speaking up. "Firstly, it's seokjin and secondly, you still haven't answered my question on why you hate Jimin, I'm still waiting, you know"

Yoongi thought back to the question, why exactly did he hate Jimin? Even he wasn't sure, he hated Jimin ever since he first met him and the reason why seems to be long forgotten. But before Yoongi could think of an answer, he was saved by a high pitched scream.

"AHHHHH! SNAKE!!"

Hearing the familiar voice only left the two boys to let out a deep sigh. "I wonder what's up this time" Namjoon muttered as he saw the frightened boy enter the cafeteria. He waved at the boy, who went up to their table and sat down with a disgusted look on his face.

Before Namjoon and Yoongi could ask anything, the boy spoke up "okay, so I was meeting a friend who majors in sports and then a teacher walked passed us with A SNAKE in the palm of his hands. Like, WHY WOULD HE BRING A SNAKE TO SCHOOL?"

Yoongi, who looked unfazed by the news replied, "Hoseok, I think the 'snake' you're talking about is probably about Mr. Chan's pet lizard. He's my tutor and the lizard's been our class pet for quite some time now."

"That doesn't make it any better, why would he even have a lizard-" Hoseok stopped, shaking his head "you know what, I don't even care anymore, everything about this place is weird, I shouldn't even be surprised." He sighed before speaking up again, "so, what were you guys talking about, anything that I missed?"

"Jimin." Yoongi replied, putting his head on the table after finishing his lunch, feeling tired already.

"Ah, so just the usual. And, let me guess, you guys got into a fight again because of some stupid thing" Hoseok said, getting a nod in return from Namjoon who was suddenly on his phone. Hoseok shook his head, "goodness, this is getting slightly out of hand isn't it. But you know what would be funny, if Jimin turns out to be your soulmate."

Namjoon smirked up from his phone, looking at Yoongi who suddenly sat up from his previous position, ready to comment on how absurd that comment was. But he couldn't as the school bell rang, time for Yoongi's most anticipated class of the day, music.... with Jimin....

A/n
And i'm finally back, after a month 😅 Plot wise, nothing much is happening right now, but well, I'll get there🙃 And hopefully my english isn't that shit.

I'm still kind of surprised that people are reading this even though this is still like short af. But nonetheless, to those who are reading this, here are some hearts 💕💕💕