Four

As Yoongi entered the music room, a feeling that something bad would happen hit him. But instead of lingering on the thought for too long, he just shook it off and sat in his seat, waiting for class to begin. Jimin came in a while later, who briefly made eye contact with Yoongi before sitting down.

The class soon began with the teacher announcing a big project coming up.

"As you all know, at the end of each school term, you are all required to produce a final piece which will be marked and graded. However, for this upcoming assignment, you will need to produce a composition piece in assigned partners. And if it's good enough, the selected few will get to perform their piece in the graduation ceremony for the graduates!" At this, the whole room filled with chatter and excitement, everyone feeling thrilled at the thought of getting the chance to perform to the whole school.

As the teacher began to explain the requirements for the assignment, Yoongi, who was sitting quietly in his seat sighed quietly at the thought of working with people. Yoongi have always been the quiet type, preferring to work alone than with others. It's not that he hates his classmates but the fact that he will need to socialise with someone that he isn't familiar with frightens him even more than it should.

However, knowing that this is an inescapable situation that he will just have to deal with, he just closed his eyes, hoping for the class to quickly end. Jimin looked over at Yoongi who was sitting a few seats next to him, and just rolled his eyes, finding it annoying that he seems to exaggerate over every small thing.

Before long, the teacher started to call out the assigned pairs for the project.

Yoongi kept his eyes shut, hoping that this could be over soon. If he was lucky, he thought, he could get partnered up with Jihoon, who also composes music, or Kihyun, who's got a nice voice. However, there's also that horrifying chance of being partnered up with Jimin, which surprisingly didn't bother Yoongi that much.

"Today's an unlucky day, but it can't possibly get any worse can it? And I mean these unfortunate things only happen in books, I doubt I'd be partnered up with him." Yoongi mumbled to himself quietly.

However, as everyone's names slowly got called out, he felt like an additional weight was added to his shoulders.

"Kihyun and Changkyun"

Slowly and slowly,

"Jisoo and Jinyoung"

The list of classmates got less and less

"Chanyeol and Jihoon"

Yoongi opened his eyes at this, realising that this meant that the only two people left are-

"Yoongi and Jimin"

Yoongi widened his eyes, a confused face visible on him, still denying the current situation. He turned to look at Jimin who was also looking back at him with a shocked face, clearly none of them expected to be each other's partners.

It can definitely get worse, Yoongi thought.

A/n
Guess who's back!!
After I went on hiatus I didn't expect more people to be reading this. But thank you all for the 100+ reads ^.^ Seeing this fan fiction getting loved made me want to continue on writing, so I decided to come back!
Hopefully I will have more time to update this, but no guarantees... and I think I'm going to pick up some speed from now on, it's been progressing on slowly so I think I'll try to make each chapter longer from now on...