.01

the sound of quiet sobbing woke up a sleeping jungkook. the man stretched as he stood up from where he was curled up with his friends and his gaze turned to you as another tear hit your pillow. jungkook, with his brown hair sticking out messily, climbed onto the bed where you were curled up crying.

"please don't cry.".

~

it worked...you stopped crying and your eyes shot open as you squealed.

"who are you...w-what are you?"

you were sitting up now, leaning in to peer at that tiny man..creature..thing. unfazed by your loudness and sudden movement, he smiled and held out his hand. "hi, i'm jungkook.". you extended your hand slowly for him to shake. he grabs your pinky and shakes it, his (extremely) small hands barely able to wrap around your smallest finger.

...

"so..what are you?". just as he's about to answer, you hear movement on your nightstand. the small bear you keep there moves slightly, and before you can question it another tiny creature, this time with ash brown (i dunno how to describe taehyungs hair color), sits up on the bears leg and stretches. "jungkookie?".

as he speaks, another man appears, and then another, until there are 6 more tiny creatures on your nightstand. they all immediately begin to talk at once, making your head spin.

"who are you and how did you get in here ?!"

···········

this was really bad, but i wrote the beginning of it in algebra class after taking a test and thought maybe it'd be cute. i'm not good at writing if you can't tell, but i decided to give it a shot because why not? yolo yolo yolo (yeah, where my money at)

if you dont know what pocket sized bts would be...um...its bts but they're tiny. in this story they're all best friends, not famous singers because it may be kind of odd to stan seven 4-6 inch tall korean men.

soo yeah. hope you liked this, i may continue it if people want me to.