.03

"i have to go to school, jiminie".

the boy only shook his head and clung to your finger tightly. today was your first day back in school since meeting the men, and jimin wasn't ready to let you leave.

"but what if you make a new friend and forget about us and then you make us leave and we get sick and nobody can take care of us and..."

your soft laugh cut the man off, index finger moving to ruffle his hair lightly.

"i would never forget my jiminie, and i would never put you out."

a small whine leaves his mouth as namjoon begins to peel him off of your finger gently, whispering. "jimin-ah, let her go.". the fluffy haired boy reluctantly releases your hand so you can leave.

"bye jiminie, i'll see you in a few hours okay?". as you lean down to let him kiss your cheek, something the koala has grown accustomed to doing, the side of your face is attacked by two more creatures. "byee~" jungkook hums sleepily, having just woke up. "have a good day!!" taehyung hugs your face before finally letting you out the door.

···

halfway through the day, a loud bell signals lunch time. you move towards the large cafeteria quickly, shoving your backpack off as you sit down. since you normally sat alone, you were able to place the bag on the seat next to you as you ate. the movement of your bags zipper was barely noticeable as you nibbled on a sandwich, you were sure you imagined the movement.

until, of course, it happened again.

the second time was when you leaned over and unzipped the bag. sitting there, on top of your books, was none other than precious jiminie. he smiled up at you, his legs crossed as he waves.

 he smiled up at you, his legs crossed as he waves

"jimin..what are you doing in my bag?"

"i-i just wanted to stay with youu.".
his quiet tone made you sigh. your fingers broke off a small piece of the cookie you had, handing it to him, as you knew he had to be hungry.

"you can't sneak into my bag like that mochi, what if you had gotten hurt?"

'i didn't." he stated matter-of-factly, taking the cutest little bite you had ever seen after he spoke.

his comment made you shake your head, picking him up out of the bag and placing him on your shoulder. he held on to your shirt as you stood to leave lunch when the bell rang again.

"no more sneaking out jiminie.".

~~~

this was so bad but um here's an update

im trying not to use 'y/n' (because i doubt anybody actually uses their name) or words like noona and such, because i'm younger than all of them and i know some other army are too. like i said, i am not a great writer, but i'm trying to make this story the best i can.