.04

"WELCOME HOME !"

the small man on your shoulder nearly fell as you jumped, startled by the surprisingly loud shout that came from the other men.

"yah !!" jimin whines, grabbing tightly onto your shirt. "sorryy...they scared me," you picked him up and placed him on your desk with the others before sliding your backpack off of your shoulder. "it's okay.".

~~~

~~~

"ughhh.".

you threw your pencil down in frustration after staring at your paper for what felt like an hour (in reality, it had been five minutes). the mumbles that had been coming from the small group stopped as the pencil hit the desk.

"do you want some help?". namjoon moved from his spot to walk over to your paper. he reads over the words as you nod, beginning to help you finish the essay.

when your homework is finally finished, thanks to namjoon, you treat yourself and the boys to a snack. you grab your favorite ice cream (or frozen yogurt if you don't like / can't have ice cream) and break off pieces of a cookie for the smaller creatures.

you glance up as one of the boys calls you. yoongi looked up at you with that gummy smile of his.

"thanks for letting us stay here.".

you didn't even get a chance to respond before the others began shouting, "yoongi hyung has feelings!" "aw hyunggg!!". you just laughed as they teased, nodding your head at the boy.

of course, the members shut up after yoongi threatened them all.

·

··

this chapter is really short and kinda lame, sorry. i've been doing homework all day and i'm super stressed and tired but i wanted to update something for you guys.