Chapter 1- First We Met

Elsa:

Okay, so today is my first day in this university where all students have powers and some have something special, like sacrificing themselves to someone.

So Anna also enroll to this university that made the teachers so proud of her.

At first I was so shy while walking to the hallway. But I wasn't really that shy 'coz Anna is right by my side, until she says hello to everybody we passed by and said to me "Hey Elsa I'll just join these girls okay? see ya sis!".

Now I was alone walking, I was going to my locker and somehow there are guys playing with their powers.

Suddenly the one guy tried to hit me with his powers. Luckily I'm fast! I quickly raised my hands covering my face and made an ice covering me when I saw the guy's ice powers approaching me.

I got mad at him. So I tried to fight back with my powers too! When he saw my powers approaching him he quickly run at the other side letting my ice power pass through and made a big blizzard when it touches the ground to the whole hallway.

He fight back throwing snowball at me. And I covered it again! His snowball also made an additional blizzard when it hitted my ice cover.

So I made a huge snowball that will frighten him. So he ran and then flew away the hallway as I threw it and hit the wall, so it also made an additional blizzard. Plus my anger added a blizzard.

Everyone's freaking out of what we just did. "That guy!" I shouted.

Jack:

Who is that girl!? I didn't meant to almost hit her with my powers! And she got mad at me. I asked that to Hiccup sitting in the bleachers of the university's gym.

"Man...! You didn't tell her that you didn't mean to do it!", Hiccup said to me. "Cause she fought back so quickly! She didn't give me a chance to speak! Plus she wasn't shot by my powers", I lectured Hiccup. "Yea you didn't! Cause she protected herself!", Hiccup shouted "Okay, okay. But don't expect that I'll apologize to her!", I said madly

"But why? its your fault she got mad", Hiccup asked "Well, she's vicious!", I said really really angry. "But she's beautiful. Right...?", Hiccup said "No...!", I shouted, but... with a blush???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I this chapter is too short for you! BTW thanks for reading! Happy Reading!

                              -snowflakeblizzard