Chapter 5- Talking To My Enemy

"As we all have heard in the announcement it wasn't the council's fault, it was Rebecca's fault!", our adviser announced with anger and looking at Rebecca.

Rebecca was all head down trying to not look to Jack and Elsa. While she's trying to put her head up she saw Jack and Elsa staring at her like they will froze her. So Rebecca tried to avoid Jack and Elsa at her side.

She remembers the time Jack and Elsa fought each other. So Rebecca was all shivers right now. She think that they might throw huge snowballs at her, throw icicles at her, make a strong strong blizzard around her that will take a year, or worse! freeze her!

Rebecca has water powers. Even she also has powers she's still afraid of them. They're two, and she's only by herself.

After class Jack planned to go talk to Elsa. "Um... Hic? Would it be awkward if I talk to Elsa?", Jack asked Hiccup "Its not if your acting cool! But it would be awkward if your all "um" to her!", Hiccup suggested.

Jack:

Should I talk to her? Or should I just stand and watch her acting mad at her, that I'm not now! And I don't know why.

In a few hours later in time of our break time, I decided to talk to Elsa. I saw her with her friends Merida and Rapunzel, suddenly the two of them stand and walked away.

It looks like the two of 'em are getting something, I don't know, maybe get some more drinks... well then, its my chance to talk to Elsa.

I made my way in front of Elsa eating sandwich and a chocolate, with a smoothie flavored vanilla.

I sit in front of her and I saw her looked at me fast, and she stand quickly and tried to walk away and transfer to another table, like she saw a thief of foods in front of her. But I grabbed her arm before she get away.

She was shocked and I saw her face turn red. I started talking "Elsa please don't walk away, I just want to talk to you, about what happened earlier..." "You mean the announcement that Rebecca announced?", She asked "Yea, that!", I said a little nervous "What about it?", She asked again.

Before I could answer I saw all the students around us whispering to each other looking at the two of us.

"Maybe we should talk at the garden later after dismissal", I said quickly "You mean at night?", she asked confused "Yep, I should better get going, all students started gossiping around here", I said leaving her at the table.

At the exact time I left Elsa, I saw Rapunzel and Merida walking toward their table.

Elsa:

Okay, that was awkward... I can't believe Jack talked to me and wanna meet after dismissal at the garden.

So now all students in school have a new gossip about us dating...

After some time our classes are over, it was dismissal time! Its now time to go to the garden and talk to Jack...

I go to the garden with beautiful lights on, and I passed through some students in there. I saw someone talking, some gossiping looking at me so I can tell they're talking about me and Jack, some are studying which are the nerds, some couples kissing , and some doing some stuffs... but no sign of Jack...

Suddenly someone's hand lay on my shoulder...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading guys, if you have read it! Hope you like this chapter... next chapter is Jack and Elsa will talk at the garden at night...

                              -snowflakeblizzard