Chapter 3- Trying To Get Out Of Trouble

Jack:

Okay, we might have the same powers, but we don't have the same personality!

"I can't believe it!", I shouted. "What can't you believe buddy? You can't believe that your falling in love with Elsa?", Hiccup teased. "Hiccup its not funny! You know that she's been my enemy!" "Yea I know but you always turn red", Hiccup noticed.

I was shocked and stop talking for awhile, that makes Hiccup notice more and more, which is the worse thing I've done...

"So... its true!", Hiccup smiled "No way! I'll never fall for that girl... no way!", I promised to myself.

Elsa:

Its lunch break, and now I had friends. The other one's name is Rapunzel, which has glowing hair and healing powers into it. The other one's Merida, who is brave and a profession in archery.

Well I'm glad I had my own friends, now I wouldn't be alone if ever that Jack boy is on my way again.

And I'm also happy for Anna she got real nice friends. I saw her always smiling and laughing every time I see her with her friends.

I said everything that happened awhile ago... and how I met Jack.

After telling them they're all eyes wide open. And I didn't know that Rapunzel and Merida is there in the hallway when the incident happened.

"I thought its just very cold in this place that's why it made blizzard, hahaha!", Rapunzel laughed. "Me, I already knew why it made blizzard in the hallway because of two people fighting with the same ice and snow powers", said Merida.

We were at the school cafeteria that time, then suddenly I saw JACK! Sitting with Hiccup beside our table. I quickly suggested to my friends that if its okay if we just transfer to another table and they asked "but why?" "You know...", I pointed at Jack not knowing that the table beside them is where I seated.

But Rapunzel suddenly shouted "JACK! ELSA IS HERE!" everyone looked at us including Jack with a shocked face.

I ran away from them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you liked this... Sorry for a short chapter, I'll try to make it long for the next chapter. Happy Reading!

                            -snowflakeblizzard