Chapter 1- The Meeting

Ayano's POV

I woke up with a pain at my head. Red, Marcus and the girl named Abby were staring at me.

"Wake up sleeping beauty." I heard the sarcastic tone from that girl.
"What happened?" I tried to remember....
"You collapse." She answered. I doubt. Red and Marcus are trying to suppress their laughter.
"The hell I did." I retorted which made Red and Marcus chuckled.

"So it's settled then. Abby will be your bodyguard. Don't worry she's a good dentist." Red said seriously.
"A fucking dentist? What will she do? Implant a molar to my killer?" I replied in dismay. A fucking dentist. Is he serious?

I heard Marcus laugh at what I said.

"Now Ayano..." Abby started.
"It's Mr. Fujihama to you." I cut her out.
"I can call you Froggy for all I care. You need my help more than I need you. Now start to play nice or I will kill you myself."
"Are you sure she can keep me alive?" I asked Red which I earned a laugh from him.
"She is just threating my life and all you can do is laugh?"

"Ayano. Just make yourself a favour and don't call her A GIRL." Marcus pointed at Abby.
"Ahhhh... so she's a lesbian." I can't help it. I am so irritated with the way she smirk. I am pissed at her arrogance.
Marcus tried to calm Abby by restraining her to her seat. She is about to launch at me with a fucking knife. Where that knife did came from?

"I will definitely fucking kill you." Abby said through clenched teeth.
"Abby, kumalma ka nga." Marcus scold her.

The looks that she gave me can kill.

"Focus on your mission." Marcus tried to reason out.

When Marcus think she is calm enough, he let him go. She put the knife on her boots and I saw more knives in there.

"And you, stop being an ass if you want to live. Gods para kayong mga bata..." Marcus left us.
"So how? I will leave you with Abby. Goodluck." Red also left us. Can't believe he left me in the middle of the day in his own office, with this.... girl.

"So, ano na? Wag kang mag-english dahil nabasa ko na ang file mong hapon ka. Pinay ang nanay mo." This is why I don't like girls that are not submissive. They tend to hurt my ears.

I pretend I didn't understand her.

"What are you saying?" I asked. She looked at me dead in the eyes.
"Whatever." She replied.

She went up and was about to go out...

"Where are you going?"
"In toilet... Do I need to tell you everything I will do?" She asked sarcastically.
"Your contract with me starts now. And I need you to pack your things. You have visa to every country right?"
"Yes your majesty. I need to pee. Can I go now?" Abby asked.

"Okay. Meet me at Club Zero." I tried to look unaffected but she is really irritating. Haven't been with her for 24 hours and she is now under my skin.

"Oo na... Supot." Abby said and left.
What the fuck is supot means...

I was left in the room alone. What kind of businessman is he? Leaving his business in the middle of the day. Bad for business...

On the way to Club Zero, I tried to google what supot means... And it turns out to be a...bag? Pouch?!
Really?

I doubt... I need to know what that fucking word means. And why the hell do I feel like it's a bad joke?!

-------------

A/N
So eto na po ang start...
Kung paano sila mag-uusap ng matino, hindi ko alam.
Parang masakit sa ulo tong ginagawa ko hahahaha

Let me know your thoughts...