Chapter 3- The Annoying Contest

Ayano's POV

I can't imagine she said that I am supot... Where is my samurai when I needed it?!

We are on the road going to Makati. Our flight will be tonight but I need to go to some meeting in Shangri-La this morning.

"I need your schedule so I can plan ahead." Abby has the guts to talk to me that morning ride. She is the one driving the car like the devil is behind her.
"My schedule is with my secretary, you need to coordinate with her not me." I replied to her.
"I am not speaking to your secretary who do not know how to speak English. My patience is as thin as hair and I am itching to stab you with my knife because of your sarcastic replies. Now if you want to live longer and not to drop in the floor again, better learn to coordinate with me."
"Do you always has this arrogance when you are talking? A lady should not speak that way." I told her... My Gods...daig nya pa ako sa kayabangan niya.
"Sorry to disappoint you your majesty." Sarcastic na sagot nito.

Para akong may kasamang gangster... Naka t-shirt ito na paluwag, nakatali ang buhok at wala kamit trace ng powder sa mukha. Nakapants na maong at naka Doc Martens na boots. She is an eye sore.

"Did I pass to your standards?" nang-aasar na tanong nito ng maramdaman siguro na nakatingin ako sa kanya.
"Not in slight." I replied.
She smirked. That smirked that I really want to scratch on her face.

Pagdating namin sa Shangri-La Makati, ganun na lang ang pagpipigil ko ng tawa ng harangin ng guard si Abby.
"Bawal magsolicite dito." Sabi ni guard kay Abby.
"Nani?" (What?) Tanong ni Abby. Aba't biglang nag-Japanese ito.
Nagkatinginan ang mga guard.
"Doon ka sa labas. Bawal magsolicite dito." Ulit ng guard.
"Moshi anata ga watashi no michi kara denainara, anata o koroshimasu." (I will kill you if you will not get out of my way) Sagot ni Abby sa mahinahon na boses. Nagbow pa ito. Naguguluhang napakamot ng ulo ang mga guard.
"Sorry...She's with me." I told the guard.
"Sorry Sir." Nahihiyang sagot ng guard sa akin saka pinapasok si Abby.

"So you know how to speak Japanese." Pagsesermon ko sa kanya ng nasa lift na kami.
"Slight." Simpleng sagot nito.
"Next time, wear something nice. You look like a homeless." Her face became unreadable but didn't reply.

Hindi sumama sa meeting si Abby. May gagawin pa daw siya pero hindi ko na inusisa.
The meeting went fruitful and I have a business with some investors here in the Philippines. With the rapid increase in economy of the Philippines, I can see a big deals ahead.

I see 10 messages from Abby and some miscalls.

The hell!!! You don't know how to take break don't you!!! I already eat without you. Call me when you are done. I'll meet you at the reception.
-Sent by Abby

Napakabossy ng taong to. Parang ako ang pinapasweldo kung itusan..

"I'm on my way down." I said when she answered her phone. I cut the call when she started to speak.

Looks like she change her ugly t-shirt into fitted blouse with denim blazer.
"Looks like you found your wardrobe." Just to make a small talk.
"Natapunan ako ng catsup kanina noong kumakain ako." She replied. Oh Lord, sinong matinong babae ang natatapunan ng catsup habang kumakain...

Wala kaming kibuan sa kotse papuntang airport. Pagdating sa airport, napansin kong nasa paligid ko si Abby. Sa likod, minsan sa harap. Pero madalas sa tabi ko. She looked contract on business class lounge.

I asked Ace before I left the Country Club this morning. He said that Abby is capable of everything. But I still find it wrong that the person who is protecting me is a girl... Parang hindi tama di ba?

Dumating kami sa Japan ng madaling araw. As I was waiting for my luggage, a man gave Abby a trolley with her bags. And not just one luggage... there are a lot.

"Thank you Joshua." She said before the man walks with the busy airport.
"Why do you have too many luggage?" I asked in amuse. She is the kind of girl than can go around the world with a bag pack so what's with the luggage?
"You wouldn't want to know what's inside." She replied.

Fuck... Could it be guns? How the fuck did she pulled that one out?
Paanong hindi siya nahuli ng ipinasok niya ang mga iyon sa Japan?

I remember what Ace told me before I left.

"When Abby wants something, she will get it at any cost. So if her mission is to keep you alive, you will live because of her." Ace told me.

Impossible.

------------------

A/N
Wala pa rin tumutulong sa akin sa mga names ng next Generation of Stories....

I know mahigpit sa mga airport, but for the sake of our story, naipasok ni Abby ang mga gamit niya sa Japan. Ganun siya kaastig... 

Anyway, weekend bukas so you know the drills. 

See you on Monday.