24: Pumpkin' Lovin' (Part 2)

(HAPPY KIWI DAY 🥝🥝🥝🥝)

(Irresistible Ch. 24: Traumatized By A Pumpkin)

"Oh come on Mia, I'm sorry," I beg. "How can you still be angry when I'm making cute mummy wieners."

But she shakes her head.

I thought  after we got cleaned and changed we'd both be so refreshed that my little stint with the fake blood would be forgotten and we could spend the rest of Halloween night wrapping wieners in pastry and watching something scary, making my move somewhere in the middle of all that.

That isn't happening.

When Mia finally came down stairs she was still pouting, barley even looking in my direction when she took her spot next to me and looking over the new spread I've put out.

Mia wasn't and still isn't' amused.

My heart sinks a little bit at this reality but the fact of the matter is she's still here which tells me one very important thing, I couldn't have screwed up too badly.

Plus she doesn't want me to die, what more of a compliment do I need?

But no matter the joy that this revelation brings me Mia's pouty plump lips, while arousing, aren't what I wasn't aiming for tonight.

Well I was aiming for pouting lips but for me to kiss, not because Mia is pissed at me.

It's time for some major damage control and luckily I picked the perfect food to do just that.

"Come not even a mini smile?" I ask while wrapping the weiner in my hand and wrapping it in the thin layer of pastry.

"I didn't think hot dogs would be your sort of thing?" She says blankly, still looking down but not doing anything. "Aren't you a health freak?"

"I'm not a health freak, I just enjoy eating healthy things." I retort finishing wrapping one and grabbing another.

I shouldn't be the only one playing with my weiner... the wiener's, the one in my hand...well that's not any better. I mean the meat like one's on the table. Fuck, the weiner's on the table that I bought in the store and are gonna put in the oven, not the one that's now straining in my trousers.

This might backfire a bit.

I squeeze my eyes shut

"That's why I got tofu dogs."

"Ew," her lips down at the ends as she slowly shakes her head in disgust.

Great I've made her sob and now she's disgusted at my food choices.

Tip with handling Mia, she doesn't like healthy food... although I wouldn't necessarily add any form of hot dog in the health food category.

"Don't worry I got some turkey dogs as well," mentally crossing my fingers that that's enough.

When I don't get a response I realize that this night is screwed if I don't turn it around and the only way I want to do that is make her laugh.

Lift her spirits and mine in one fowl swoop. So I lift up the weiner I just finished wrapping and dance it around in front her her face putting on a slight juvenile voice to match my actions. 

"Plus look how cute they are!"

You do realizing your waving a weiner in her face right?

Yep I do... don't the one I want but–

"You're crazy." Her lips pop open and her perfect giggle fills the room and for the first time since I was curled up on the floor covered in fake blood I feel like she's actually having a good time.