gravity

Anna's POV

Anna Hunter, from greenwich village, New York city, the United States of America. The continent on North America, western hemisphere, the earth, the solar system, the mind of god. And in the middle of all of that is John Quincy Adams Middle school: me and my friends. Because we are the center of the universe, at least that's what I thought.....
----------------------------------

"Riley!" I whisper to her as I get out of the bed that was right next hers.

She pops out from under the covers and smiles brightly at me.

I smile back and start putting on my shoes.

"Hey, where are you going?" She asks tilting her head in confusion.

"I'm going to Farkle's house," I reply. "Is it okay if I go with him for the first day?"

She frowns. "Oh, I thought you were going to go with Maya and I," Riley says.

"I know Riles, I just want to go with him today" I said forming my lips into a straight line.

I turned my back to grab my back pack.

"Because you love him" I thought I heard her whisper.

"Huh?" I ask turning my attention back to her.

"Nothing! I said you could go with Farkle, it's fine," She says. I look at her suspiciously before grabbing my back pack and heading to the bay window.

"I'll see you at school," I said out the window.

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I ran out the window and down the stairs making my way to Farkle's house. It's weird, Me, Maya, Riley have never been to his house despite knowing him since kindergarten.

And before any accusations start. No. I'm not dating Farkle. Sure everyone wants us to date except for uncle Corey and My dad. But they're both just being over protective

They also don't want me to date the son of their enemie from school. Stewart Minkus.

I stared in awe as I reached the direction Farkle had sent me through text message.

This is his 'house'? It looks more like an office building than a house.

I go up to the glass doors and push them open. I'm greeted by the smell of 'rich'.

Okay I'm being over dramatic, it smelled like new car and lots and lots of money.

I walked to the front desk and was greeted by a blonde woman with round glasses.

"Hello! What do you need sweetheart?" She asked in a friendly tone.

"I'm here for Farkle Minkus" I replied.

"Oh, Girlfriend?" She asks smirking.

My eyes widen as my mouth drops.

"No no no no, I'm just a friend" I said as I waved my arms frantically.

"Ok, sure" She smiling at the computer and getting the key from the racket. "Here you go sweetheart"