pluto

Anna's POV

Anna's POV

"Somebody read that?" Uncle Cory says pointing to the words on the board.

"History will be kind to me for I intend to write it' Winston Churchill" Lucas reads.

"And he did" Cory says. "Who's going to write their own history here? What is history? I keep forgetting"

"History is time passing" I say.

"Oh yeah? How much time? Someone once said 100 years from now all new people" Cory says.

"100 years!" Maya calls out.

"Wrong"

"You set me up,"

"When should you guys begin to make your own history?" He asks.

"Right now" Riley says.

"Good, so today were talking about Winston Churchill" Uncle Cory said. "When the new people come, how do you want them to talk about you?"

"Nicely." I say smiling.

"How long do we have until history makes it's devotion on us?" Maya asks.

"What if their writing it down now?" Farkle asked.

"Doesn't matter," Uncle Cory explains then points to me. "Chapter 1, please read Anna"

We all take out our books and I start to read. "There is a comfort in knowing that history is fixed, you cannot sooner change history than you can change the 9 planets in our solar system from Mercury to Venus to Pluto."

"Ohhh" My friends say in realization.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Good job Mr. Matthews!" Lucas exclaims.

I tilt my head. "What'd he do?"

"He just proved that history books can be wrong, you can change history." Riley says.

I chuckle nervously. "I don't get it"

"How does she not get it?" Lucas asks.

Maya points up. "Look at the bird!"

I took over to where she was pointing to find the bird. Where is it?

3rd person

"She doesn't know because she has us," Maya whispered.

"The Anna committee."

"The committee excist to keep certain information from Anna,"

"Like what?"

"Pretty much everything."

"Listen, this committee can't protect her her whole life, she's getting too smart." Uncle Cory explains.

"She's looking for a bird!" Farkle exclaims.

They all look at Anna as she's trying to find the imaginary bird in the classroom.